HELLBOY Reboot (New R-Rated Sizzle Reel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary January that month is kind of a dumping ground.
Historically yeah but I have noticed in recent years sometimes a quality movie they want to open relatively unopposed will drop in that time.

Hopefully this is one of those cases...

nice. Easily my favorite comic book films. Hoping this reboot ends up having similar magic as the first 2, and doesnt go the bland route

@Anung Un Rama Hellboy whoops DC Universe's ass.
So someone please give me some context here.

If Hellboy was in the Justice League or fought the Justice League members where would he fall power level wise?

And I know the mystic elements complicate that answer but do your best. thx.

If Hellboy was in the Justice League or fought the Justice League members where would he fall power level wise?

Approximately equivalent to the Wonder Twins, Zan and Jayna. A bard owl and a bucket of water negate the Right Hand of Doom surprisingly well.

AMERICAN HONEY Star Sasha Lane Cast as Alice Monaghan in HELLBOY

Zazie Beets would have been a much better choice.

zazie-beetz.png

Is it to late for re-shoots...

@Anung Un Rama

Why didn't they let Gitmo make #3?

1. Batman*, Blue Beetle
2. Hellboy, Hawkman
3. Aquaman, Cyborg, Booster Gold
4. Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter
5. Superman

Why didn't they let Gitmo make #3?

He wanted to make the end of his trilogy but he wanted to do it big, he asked for a huge blockbuster budget (200+ million) and the studio(s) said no way because they won't get their money back because his movies aren't doing huge at the box office.

1. Batman*, Blue Beetle
2. Hellboy, Hawkman
3. Aquaman, Cyborg, Booster Gold
4. Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter
5. Superman

Yea but doesn't Hellboy has the potential to turn into that big evil powerful demon showed in the movies in little scenes ? I bet in that form he can take down Wonder Woman. @Anung Un Rama

He wanted to make the end of his trilogy but he wanted to do it big, he asked for a huge blockbuster budget (200+ million) and the studio(s) said no way because they won't get their money back because his movies aren't doing huge at the box office.

Yea but doesn't Hellboy has the potential to turn into that big evil powerful demon showed in the movies in little scenes ? I bet in that form he can take down Wonder Woman. @Anung Un Rama
Full demon Hellboy has god-tier power, but thats not really who HB is. I agree w/ @Dragonlordxxxxx that he's at about Hawkman level with some mystical qualities that would put him over Hawkman, but not into the next tier.

tumblr_mb3czbqQKn1qkeni7.png
HellSleep0002-1-e1465297851252.jpg

Full demon Hellboy has god-tier power, but thats not really who HB is. I agree w/ @Dragonlordxxxxx that he's at about Hawkman level with some mystical qualities that would put him over Hawkman, but not into the next tier.

tumblr_mb3czbqQKn1qkeni7.png
HellSleep0002-1-e1465297851252.jpg

He gets no points for that potential ? at least a *

You guys have him on Birdman level. : *(

He gets no points for that potential ? at least a *

You guys have him on Birdman level. : *(
Birdman is pretty powerful.

Another think about HB is, kind of like Wonder Woman in the movie, he seems to get more powerful as he faces tougher challenges.
Not so much plot armor, as much as he slowly learned how powerful he was -- but never truly realized it until after he died.

Update: October 19, 2017

Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson and Alistair Petrie Join the Cast of HELLBOY

pD0zsJk.jpg

Hellboy is continuing to cast up. The third installment of the movie franchise, which serves as a reboot of the Guillermo del Toro-Rob Perlman pics based on the Dark Horse comics, has just added Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson and Alistair Petrie.

They join David Harbour as Hellboy and Milla Jovovich as the Blood Queen in the Neil Marshall-directed Lionsgate/Millennium Films pic. It’s penned by comics creator Mike Mignola, Andrew Cosby, Christopher Golden and Aron Coleite.

Ian McShane, Daniel Dae Kim and Penelope Mitchell are also aboard.

Kim of course was cast as Ben Daimio, who in Mignola’s comic books is a Japanese American whose heritage has a heavy influence on his character. Ed Skrein had gotten the part originally but respectfully stepped down from the role amid a whitewashing backlash.

The plot of Hellboy follows the hero and his ragtag team of paranormal researchers who are trying to save the world from a medieval sorceress who wants to destroy humankind. Okonedo will play Lady Hatton, a resident seer at the Osiris Club, an ancient English club dedicated to uncovering supernatural mysteries. Petrie is playing Lord Adam Glaren, a high-ranking member at the club, and Gleeson will play Merlin, a wizard.

Okonedo is an Oscar nominee for Hotel Rwanda who most recently toplined the BBC’s cop series Undercover and starred in the network’s The Hollow Crown. Gleeson most recently appeared in Darren Aranofsky’s mother!. Petrie has appeared in The Night Manager and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson and Alistair Petrie Join the New ‘Hellboy’ Movie (Exclusive)
I'm late to this party so just saw Brian Gleeson??!?!?! Apparently I've been living under a rock cause I didn't know one of my favourite actors has an actor kid. This makes me happy. Lol. Hope he inherited some talent from his pops.

Shouldve replaced that hillybilly with Jessica Parker Kennedy

11688105.jpg

<3<3<3<3 (ps. can find nudes from Black Sails show she is in)
She's actually on The Flash this season as Nora West-Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back