HELLBOY Reboot (New R-Rated Sizzle Reel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this girl playing in the movie? I only know Hellboy from the first two movies. She isn't playing Selma Blairs character I hope.
Alice Monaghan - an Irish girl that HB rescues from the faeries as a baby in the 50s. They meet again in the future and fall in love (she ages slowly and has a few gifts she inherited from her time with the fae folk).

That first look of Hellboy is amazing. I think I am officially on board with this reboot.

Sasha is playing Alice Monaghan. More details below.

Alice Monaghan - an Irish girl that HB rescues from the faeries as a baby in the 50s. They meet again in the future and fall in love (she ages slowly and has a few gifts she inherited from her time with the fae folk).

Thanks guys. I'm trying to remain optimistic in their choice for this role but my first impression is that they could have done better.

So, I thought I would see if I could find any pics where she doesn't look like "the toothless hillbilly granddaughter no one wants to claim."

screen_shot_2017-02-08_at_7.13.53_am.png
CPT112366757_hd.jpg
sasha-lane.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg
wallhaven-548936.jpg

Still not great, but better. Hopefully she has short hair or pulled back hair for the movie.

Wow looks like they nailed it. Hope it looks that good in the movie. Definitely no Ivan Ooze/Apocalypse fiasco going on here.

I even like how his horn stumps look more organic and less like painted styrofoam, like Perlmans version.

Update: September 29, 2017

HELLBOY Set Video of Daniel Dae Kim Meeting with Ed Skrein's Fans

One MMA Fan appears on the left side when he tried to get an autograph from Sasha Lane.

q2HPzs0.jpg

Last edited:
So, I thought I would see if I could find any pics where she doesn't look like "the toothless hillbilly granddaughter no one wants to claim."

CPT112366757_hd.jpg
wallhaven-548936.jpg

Still not great, but better. Hopefully she has short hair or pulled back hair for the movie.
looks good to me nice bewbs.

they probably could have cast a prettier actress though like Nathalie Emmanuel

CPT112366757_hd.jpg
wallhaven-548936.jpg

I will cut you.. so you know.

<LordRoose>

Update: October 19, 2017

Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson and Alistair Petrie Join the Cast of HELLBOY

pD0zsJk.jpg

Hellboy is continuing to cast up. The third installment of the movie franchise, which serves as a reboot of the Guillermo del Toro-Rob Perlman pics based on the Dark Horse comics, has just added Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson and Alistair Petrie.

They join David Harbour as Hellboy and Milla Jovovich as the Blood Queen in the Neil Marshall-directed Lionsgate/Millennium Films pic. It’s penned by comics creator Mike Mignola, Andrew Cosby, Christopher Golden and Aron Coleite.

Ian McShane, Daniel Dae Kim and Penelope Mitchell are also aboard.

Kim of course was cast as Ben Daimio, who in Mignola’s comic books is a Japanese American whose heritage has a heavy influence on his character. Ed Skrein had gotten the part originally but respectfully stepped down from the role amid a whitewashing backlash.

The plot of Hellboy follows the hero and his ragtag team of paranormal researchers who are trying to save the world from a medieval sorceress who wants to destroy humankind. Okonedo will play Lady Hatton, a resident seer at the Osiris Club, an ancient English club dedicated to uncovering supernatural mysteries. Petrie is playing Lord Adam Glaren, a high-ranking member at the club, and Gleeson will play Merlin, a wizard.

Okonedo is an Oscar nominee for Hotel Rwanda who most recently toplined the BBC’s cop series Undercover and starred in the network’s The Hollow Crown. Gleeson most recently appeared in Darren Aranofsky’s mother!. Petrie has appeared in The Night Manager and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson and Alistair Petrie Join the New ‘Hellboy’ Movie (Exclusive)

Can't wait for this movie to fail. And that Ed guy looked like he was born to play that role. His busted nose and face look just like the character.

Shouldve replaced that hillybilly with Jessica Parker Kennedy

11688105.jpg

<3<3<3<3 (ps. can find nudes from Black Sails show she is in)

Update: November 30, 2017

Lionsgate Announces January 11, 2019 Release Date for HELLBOY Reboot

JFADxuX.jpg

Hellboy is just a little over a year from returning to theaters. Lionsgate and Summit Entertainment have set a release date of January 11, 2019 for the reboot that stars David Harbour as the wise-cracking, well-meaning half-demon. The Descent and Game of Thrones' helmer Neil Marshall is directing the project, which also stars Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane, Daniel Dae Kim.

Hellboy creator Mike Mignola is penning the script with Andrew Cosby and Christopher Golden. Mignola created Hellboy in 1993 as an indie comic about a demon, raised by a professor, working to fight supernatural evildoers for an organization called Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense. Ron Perlman played the character in two films directed by Guillermo Del Toro. Those films, released in 2004 and 2008 were well-loved by fans and helped propel the character to new levels of popularity.

The Jan. 11, 2019 date was actually previously reported in September via Empire, but was denied by the studio at the time.

Lionsgate and Summit also announced Thursday that they will open the James Franco crime thriller Kin on Aug. 31, 2018. The film, which is described as having a sci-fi twist, comes from directors Jonathan Baker and Josh Baker centers on a recently released ex-con (Jack Reynor) and his teen brother (Myles Truitt) as they are pursued by a criminal (Franco), law enforcement and otherworldy soldiers. The directors wrote the script with Daniel Casey.

Lionsgate and Summit Entertainment Announces January 11, 2019 Release Date for 'Hellboy' Reboot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back