HELLBOY Reboot (New R-Rated Sizzle Reel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that exceeds my expectations

wow.

I'm actually dumbfounded.

Perlman WAS Hellboy as far as I'm concerned but this fuxcking guy is ALSO Hellboy.

for a movie I was going to wait until it came out on Netflix I think it has a good chance of me going to see it based off this.

Did Sherdog just become best friends with reboot HB?

wow.

I'm actually dumbfounded.

Perlman WAS Hellboy as far as I'm concerned but this fuxcking guy is ALSO Hellboy.

for a movie I was going to wait until it came out on Netflix I think it has a good chance of me going to see it based off this.
wait until you get a load of this:

“There is something of [his origin], but it’s not really an origin story movie. We kind of pick up the movie like we’re running and gunning. We do have a little bit of stuff where we show stuff, but it really is a story and you just drop in with this guy. In a way, I feel like that’s kind of what Indiana Jones was. You start with him stealing the idol, but also you do go back to the university and you understand he’s an archeologist, but this is just a guy who goes and steals idols and fights Nazis and wants to steal the Arc of the Covenant. But you never go back when he’s a kid and you’re like, ‘How did he become Indiana Jones?’ It’s like no, we accept that this is Indiana Jones and I think that’s what our story does too. You accept that there’s this half-demon guy running around the world and being a paranormal investigator and solving crimes and also dealing with his own issues at the same time.”
http://collider.com/hellboy-reboot-origin-story-david-harbour/

looks to be an epic in the making

Oh fuck yeah. That looks awesome

I feel like a negative nancy here but his face reminds me too much of Perlmans, I need more images and angles. Also could be I'm so use to live action Hellboy being Perlman I see him here

Needs to put that hair in a bun.

I don't need edgy skullet Hellboy.

I feel like a negative nancy here but his face reminds me too much of Perlmans, I need more images and angles. Also could be I'm so use to live action Hellboy being Perlman I see him here

The fact you think that shouldn't be a slight, pearlmans HB looks like HB. This new guy should look like HB

The fact you think that shouldn't be a slight, pearlmans HB looks like HB. This new guy should look like HB
Well i think Hellboy in the comics there's enough leeway to separate from Perlman, and they might of just need more pics personally before I say boss

Update: September 14, 2017

Lionsgate Announces January 11, 2019 Release Date for Neil Marshall's HELLBOY

I'm sure they'll announce a new release date for the movie next year, maybe somewhere around February or March.

I have seen things on this page that I wish I hadn't.. stop posting picture of it.

:rustled:

Dunno who that girl is, but she's looked suspect in every single picture I've seen of her so far.

She's also a younger millenial, who's an actress at that, so they're a different breed. Their mindset and fashion are so far from the average Joe that it doesn't shock me that her look isn't inspiring confidence for most of us.

I'm sure she killed it in the audition, though, or she wouldn't be there.

I'm with you until why she got the gig, well I have some ideas... "diversity", "connection", the fact she banged someone high up in the production.. anything is possible.. including your version to be fair, we shall see, we still have time maybe they change her, break a leg.

Update: September 14, 2017

Lionsgate Announces January 11, 2019 Release Date for Neil Marshall's HELLBOY

I'm sure they'll announce a new release date for the movie next year, maybe somewhere around February or March.

Danger, danger, danger.. January month is a bad sign, only low expectation / bad movies are dumped in that month, it is the worst month in the year for new cinema releases.

Think about it, people from holidays and parties and starting a new year and going to work after all them brakes and parties possibly do it in the freaking cold and snow while all the good movies have already been parked and doing their final rounds in the cinema, activity is low, traffic is low and you appear with a new movie that most won't even come out to check it out, they prefer to stay home and recover.. stream something.

They have to push it a month or two if they have any confidence in their product.

Looks pretty good. Great successor to Ron Perlman although Michael Shannon would probably have been better

Okay, I've been looking up her pictures trying to find ones where she don't look like the toothless hillbilly granddaughter no one wants to claim.

Here's a shot next to Chloe Grace Moretz, and even though Chloe's not exactly at fighting weight, it gives me an idea of how delicate Lane is.

chloe-moretz-and-sasha-lane-leaves-greenwich-hotel-in-new-york-06-05-2017_1.jpg
Who is this girl playing in the movie? I only know Hellboy from the first two movies. She isn't playing Selma Blairs character I hope.

Who is this girl playing in the movie? I only know Hellboy from the first two movies. She isn't playing Selma Blairs character I hope.
Sasha is playing Alice Monaghan. More details below.

Update: August 15, 2017

AMERICAN HONEY Star Sasha Lane Cast as Alice Monaghan in HELLBOY

7Kp8U7c.jpg

American Honey's breakout star Sasha Lane is in final negotiations to join the Hellboy reboot.

Lionsgate and Millennium’s project will star David Harbour as the demonic hero from the Mike Mignola comic books. Neil Marshall, the horror director who broke out with The Descent and won raves for his work on Game of Thrones, is on board to helm.

The new story sees the hero squaring off against a medieval sorceress who seeks to destroy humankind. Lane would play Alice Monaghan. In the comic books, Hellboy rescues Alice from the fairies that kidnapped her. She retains some supernatural gifts because of her time with the fairies.

Later on in the continuity of the series, however, Monaghan appeared again as a grown woman where the two are brought together by fate and thanks to her connection to the fairy world. The pair grow close as well, falling in love as they travel the country side together.

Milla Jovovich and Ian McShane also are attached to star.

Larry Gordon and Lloyd Levin are producing along with Mike Richardson of Dark Horse Entertainment. The project is eyeing a September shoot.

After her breakout performance in Andrea Arnold’s American Honey, Lane lined up a slew of projects that reflect her status as one of the indie world’s most in-demand actresses. She’s already shot Miseducation of Cameron Post with Chloe Moretz and Shotgun with Maika Monroe. She’s attached to Shoplifters of the World with Joe Manganiello and the sci-fi project Hunting Lila. Hellboy will be her first major studio project.

'Hellboy' Reboot Adds 'American Honey' Star Sasha Lane (Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back