Hell In A Cell 2018 PPV Discussion

I really wish they didn't bring Brock in... he's been the champion for years... I def dont want him to be associated with the WWE Title anymore, especially since he's going to the UFC. I also would have liked Rollins and Ambrose to win the tag team titles, so all of the Shield can have a belt... and set up the rumored heel turn for Ambrose. I also didn't like the ending for Joe/AJ, IMO it was time to give Joe the title. It could have been a better PPV, but a lot of the matches/angles seemed planned really sloppy and fast.

I really wish they didn't bring Brock in... he's been the champion for years... I def dont want him to be associated with the WWE Title anymore, especially since he's going to the UFC. I also would have liked Rollins and Ambrose to win the tag team titles, so all of the Shield can have a belt... and set up the rumored heel turn for Ambrose. I also didn't like the ending for Joe/AJ, IMO it was time to give Joe the title. It could have been a better PPV, but a lot of the matches/angles seemed planned really sloppy and fast.
Yes. WWE is stupid. lol

Back