International Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Crashes ***UPDATE: President Dead***

zcUzEdE.png

Rescue crews haven't yet located the crash site of the helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, the head of Iran’s Red Crescent Society, Pir-Hossein Koulivand, told Iranian state TV IRINN.

Earlier, a military commander said the aircraft's exact location had been detected through a signal from the helicopter and a mobile phone of a crew member, according to state news agency IRNA.

The crews are still searching around where the signals were detected, Koulivand said.

Harsh weather conditions and heavy fog have made the search for the crash site very difficult. It is now just after 1 a.m. local time in the remote, mountainous province.

this is what their state tv is saying, and i'll trust a fart after a night of taco's and tequila more than those idiots. so i'm just gonna have to go ahead and say that he's dead. if he was alive they would have proven it by now. they can't, because he's dead.

Iran’s national broadcaster had stopped all regular programming to show prayers being held for Raisi across the country.

In the early hours of Monday local time, it broadcast footage of a rescue team, wearing bright jackets and head torches, huddled around a GPS device as they searched a pitch-black mountainside on foot amid a snowy blizzard.

“We are thoroughly searching every inch of the general area of the crash,” state media quoted a regional army commander as saying.

“The area has very cold, rainy, and foggy weather conditions. The rain is gradually turning into snow.”

thoughts and prayers motherfucker.

probably. all i know is when i think of iran or afghanistan i just think about one great big sandcastle. where people put towels over their heads, fuck some goats and take their camels for a walk.

i might have gotten the stereotype a little wrong though.
<SelenaWow>

The Portuguese finally got their revenge after Iran highjacked their commercial flagship owned by an Israeli billionaire with no Portuguese crew. 😈

Back