Heightism has to stop

What's that? I can't hear you from down there!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

@Towerworld
Short guy checking in here.

Suck it up. If i can pull tall bitches short bitches and regular bitches you can step up and stop pulling your dick.

Have confidence and something going for you and dont date online where dolts list 483939 impossible qualities they need while barely being able to make mac and cheese for you after a bad day.

Ps i dont make less money. I dont take shit from people, i get raises, and people pay attention because i have shit worth discussing irl.

Are you jacked? I've noticed that really short guys benefit from being jacked.

Are you jacked? I've noticed that really short guys benefit from being jacked.

Not jacked. Good shape. Always been athletic.
Good wits, funny, observant, educated, lots of life experience.
Dressing decent also helps. Types of shirts you wesr can make you appear taller dependimg on pattern if you are really insecure type of manlet.

Not jacked. Good shape. Always been athletic.
Good wits, funny, observant, educated, lots of life experience.
Dressing decent also helps. Types of shirts you wesr can make you appear taller dependimg on pattern if you are really insecure type of manlet.

Good for you. I know a guy that's borderline midget. Probably 5'0-5'2 or something. Dude got into real estate and and became an amateur body builder and he got himself a good women.

Lol im only 5'7 1/2 and i dont really care if im short or Even if they call me a manlet.im not insecure.

Good for you. I know a guy that's borderline midget. Probably 5'0-5'2 or something. Dude got into real estate and and became an amateur body builder and he got himself a good women.

Im 5'6" and a bit so id imagine he has more difficulty but real estate money opens a lot of doors. And surprisingly enough most tall womem dont hate short guys. They hate short guys who are insecure.

My ex who was 5'10" ish loved wearing heels and because im not a bitch like other guys it was a non issue.
Key is not being a biggity bitch. You wont land them all, even the best players fail more than not. But people remember the homers, not the walks.

If it's any consolation, even at 6ft, I would like to be 2 or 3 inches taller. Not like 6'5 or anything where you start being to tall to drive a car comfortably or anything though.

Im 5'6" and a bit so id imagine he has more difficulty but real estate money opens a lot of doors. And surprisingly enough most tall womem dont hate short guys. They hate short guys who are insecure.

The ironic thing is those obsessed with height on this forum and those who moan about it seem like two sides of the same coin to me, both insecure.

Again though I tend to look at "manlet" more as a kind of meme 95% of the time here that only gets used because it gets an easy rise from some people.

If it's any consolation, even at 6ft, I would like to be 2 or 3 inches taller. Not like 6'5 or anything where you start being to tall to drive a car comfortably or anything though.

I'm a legit 6'2" without shoes on and I've owned cars that I couldn't get comfortable in. I had a C4 Vette and I just didn't have enough legroom. I bought a 2001 S2000 years ago and I didn't have enough leg or headroom with the hardtop on. The funny thing is I've never really considered myself tall.

One day people will not be able to voice their opinions in public

I'm a legit 6'2" without shoes on and I've owned cars that I couldn't get comfortable in. I had a C4 Vette and I just didn't have enough legroom. I bought a 2001 S2000 years ago and I didn't have enough leg or headroom with the hardtop on. The funny thing is I've never really considered myself tall.

so 1 inch shorter is goat height then? 6'1?

would hate being taller than 6'2. especially those people who are 6'4 or taller like 6'6 or 6'7 damn would blow. but is better than being 1ft shorter then that or less

I'm 5' 10'' not tall by any means. Angus Young is a beast and is like 5' 3". Ive been playing guitar since I was 11 and when I play live you get more perks than a guy 6+ 220 lb ripped Sherdogger. You get free beers and compliments consistantly. Height was never an issue as a musician. Buy a guitar and put in 10,000 hours. If you like hip/hop and white you're probably screwed.

TS is a 6'5 troll who loves to hear sherdog explain why being tall is better. Good job but you didnt fool me.

Back