Heightism has to stop

You are less capable, I can reach the top shelf.

You are objectively less intelligent on average, likely because being short correlates with poor diet and childhood disease, poverty etc.

You need to be 'louder' to get social attention which is where the napoleonic complex comes from.

You're not oppressed, you're just worse.

There there .
You're a cyberbully and a horrible person, you know that we have feelings too right? Cyberbullying is a real crime and people like you make victims kill themselves, I'm going to report you to the police and soon you'll be arrested; hopefully you grow up in jail.

Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.
Shut it,shorty!

I'm 5'9'', the few bitches taller than me are either ugly butch dykes or broads standing on those slut leather boots with high heels/ Platform soles. On the other end I saw a 6'3'' body builder at the groceries store yesterday. That asshole had a upper body rivaling swartzenneger but he had basket ball player legs. Lets talk about a manlet there.

I would come down there and explain how you are inferior, but I bend over for no man.

Manlet is similar to the N word as it just completely shuts down and dominates whoever you are saying it to. If you are an argument with a small person and bust out that secret weapon, it's a wrap.
Imagine Ariel Helwani calling Igor Vovchanchyn a manlet.

You're a cyberbully and a horrible person, you know that we have feelings too right? Cyberbullying is a real crime and people like you make victims kill themselves, I'm going to report you to the police and soon you'll be arrested; hopefully you grow up in jail.

<TheWire1>

I'm 5'9'', the few bitches taller than me are either ugly butch dykes or broads standing on those slut leather boots with high heels/ Platform soles. On the other end I saw a 6'3'' body builder at the groceries store yesterday. That asshole had a upper body rivaling swartzenneger but he had basket ball player legs. Lets talk about a manlet there.
You sound really bitter and judgmental. That's worse than being short.

5'7" height (or 5'8", idk in not cm measure), i don't deny i will like to be taller but at same time i like how i am

Btw sherdog love to focus on height because this :D

screen-shot-2015-02-26-at-4-03-27-pm.png
US 5.1'' <{outtahere}><41><{anton}>
That fake black man myth.

You sound really bitter and judgmental. That's worse than being short.
LOL this thread is full of judgmental ''giants'' here. GTFO with your bs. I guess my honest opinion bruised your ego in some way.

6ft3 here.
I don't see my height as much of an advantage for many things.
For one, I love keeping fit more towards cardio than strength training.
I envy smaller guys as it's easier for many of them to have better athletic abilities, gymnastic capabilities and cardio. Less weight to carry around.

Also, I've never found the really really hot sexy women ever go more for us taller guys. They opt for the 6ft and below guys who tend to be more naturally good looking.

When I did Tae Kwon Do for 7 years, I found that once practitioners got to black belt and onwards, it was better to be smaller and faster, lighter on your feet and more nimble. Whereas I could exploit range and use axe kicks, smaller guys could torque out devastating spinning hook kicks and 45 degree kicks with more ease. Trying to keep up the pace with a smaller guy can be very difficult in the long run.
Most dominant guy in TAGB is a guy called Warren Vice.
He's a very small guy but was always kicking the crap out of bigger men. He often walked around with this blonde piece everyone wanted to fuck.

5'7" height (or 5'8", idk in not cm measure), i don't deny i will like to be taller but at same time i like how i am

My girl says I'm a grow'er, not a show'er... I feel she lied to me.

US 5.1'' <{outtahere}><41><{anton}>
That fake black man myth.

Looks over to Russia and it's no better.

I'm not googling but how did they measure? And what's going on with Ethiopia? Mongolia still winning.

@Towerworld

The biggest dick-slinger I personally know is 5'4, and can wear extra-large boys shirts.

He's a lawyer with a Napoleon complex, and every time I see him he's with a new blonde I would describe as an eight out of ten.

You don't have a height problem, you have a self-confidence and status problem.

High-value women value social status over all other factors with men.

Not saying she’s a gold digger nah nah nah

It's almost unfathomable to consider that chart when I look at my dick tbh, never considered it to be so above average from a size-length perspective; aesthetics sure. It would be embarrassing to be 6'0+ and working with less than 7", the proportions are all off.
What would you rather? 5'3 and hung 10 or 6'3 and hung like a toddler?

Thinly disguised manlet troll detected.

6ft3 here.
I don't see my height as much of an advantage for many things.
For one, I love keeping fit more towards cardio than strength training.
I envy smaller guys as it's easier for many of them to have better athletic abilities, gymnastic capabilities and cardio. Less weight to carry around.

Also, I've never found the really really hot sexy women ever go more for us taller guys. They opt for the 6ft and below guys who tend to be more naturally good looking.

When I did Tae Kwon Do for 7 years, I found that once practitioners got to black belt and onwards, it was better to be smaller and faster, lighter on your feet and more nimble. Whereas I could exploit range and use axe kicks, smaller guys could torque out devastating spinning hook kicks and 45 degree kicks with more ease. Trying to keep up the pace with a smaller guy can be very difficult in the long run.
Most dominant guy in TAGB is a guy called Warren Vice.
He's a very small guy but was always kicking the crap out of bigger men. He often walked around with this blonde piece everyone wanted to fuck.

@Towerworld
Short guy checking in here.

Suck it up. If i can pull tall bitches short bitches and regular bitches you can step up and stop pulling your dick.

Have confidence and something going for you and dont date online where dolts list 483939 impossible qualities they need while barely being able to make mac and cheese for you after a bad day.

Ps i dont make less money. I dont take shit from people, i get raises, and people pay attention because i have shit worth discussing irl.

Back