Heightism has to stop

6"2 here and I have many short friends who are cool as hell. If anyone is the problem it's manlets who let that define who they are.

This goes out to you TS.

6"2 here and I have many short friends who are cool as hell. If anyone is the problem it's manlets who let that define who they are.

This goes out to you TS.

cool tall people are cool.

It would be a straight up lie to say it wouldn't be nice to have an extra couple inches in height but if I had to trade in any of the aforementioned pro features for it I'm not sure if I would. For wealth, yeah. Height? Debatable.

Manlet is similar to the N word as it just completely shuts down and dominates whoever you are saying it to. If you are an argument with a small person and bust out that secret weapon, it's a wrap.

I'm like Sean Sherk height. Which means I'm perfect height to motorboat boobs and throw uppercuts.

I love these height threads.

I don't really understand why anyone would want to much taller than 6'0 to 6'3, though. Once you hit 6'4 or more things aren't really optimized for your size anymore, and it only gets worse from there.

Then you have to shop here:

Mr%20Big%20&%20Tall.JPG

Manlet is similar to the N word as it just completely shuts down and dominates whoever you are saying it to. If you are an argument with a small person and bust out that secret weapon, it's a wrap.

I have been calling small people the N word and black people midgets and it seems to work well enough. So I've been doing it wrong?

Who gives a shit really? Just find a girl shorter than you. There are plenty of them cuties around. I call them pocket rockets.

Besides, shorter guys rarely hit their head on anything above and tend to be more agile and quick. And there’s no quit in shorter guys. No real reason to be insecure.

I’m 5’ 9” and honestly I never give any of this shit a thought and I think it’s funny when people do. The majority of taller guys tend to be sorta on the lower end of the looks spectrum anyway from what I see. Not that it matters.

Who gives a shit really? Just find a girl shorter than you. There are plenty of them cuties around. I call them pocket rockets.

Besides, shorter guys rarely hit their head on anything above and tend to be more agile and quick. And there’s no quit in shorter guys. No real reason to be insecure.

I’m 5’ 9” and honestly I never give any of this shit a thought and I think it’s funny when people do. The majority of taller guys tend to be sorta on the lower end of the looks spectrum anyway from what I see. Not that it matters.

I may be biased but I sincerely believe 5'11 is the optimum human height.

Fedor 6'
Mike Tyson 5'10
GGG 5'10
Leo DiCaprio 6'

and on and on. its the final form of mens height. much taller and you arent as coordinated and athletic. Sure there are a lot of explosive basketball players but how many of them can do something as simple as a backflip?

That's like, the exact opposite of what happens when I use the N word...

Fedor 6'
Mike Tyson 5'10
GGG 5'10
Leo DiCaprio 6'

and on and on. its the final form of mens height. much taller and you arent as coordinated and athletic. Sure there are a lot of explosive basketball players but how many of them can do something as simple as a backflip?
I’m on board with this lol as I’m 5’11.

Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.

You are less capable, I can reach the top shelf.

You are objectively less intelligent on average, likely because being short correlates with poor diet and childhood disease, poverty etc.

You need to be 'louder' to get social attention which is where the napoleonic complex comes from.

You're not oppressed, you're just worse.

There there .

This goes out to you TS.

Honestly the real reason its become such a thing on Sherdog is because certain people are so easy to get a rise out of, your that touchy on any subject around here and someone will poke you.

There might be a handful of douchbags who are serious about it but 95% of what gets posted is pretty mild trolling.

Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.
My brother is 5'8 so he's shorter then my sister who's 5'10 I'm sure he faces the same issues you do. Although on most jobsites we work on there is people shorter then him. Like this one pipefitter we like to call yak yak he was trying to say he was 5'9 so my brother called him out on it and yak is probably 5'7 at the most. I do envy them being able to walk around without hitting their heads on pipes, low hanging scaffolding, and electric conduit.

I'm 6'1 and I feel short lately. I pity those below 5'8.

Fedor 6'
Mike Tyson 5'10
GGG 5'10
Leo DiCaprio 6'

Fedor is not 6ft. He goes by 5'11 now. But yeah

I’m 6ft. Everyone’s on both sides of my family, and both sides of my wife’s family are 5’11-6ft. I’m hoping my son gets to 6’1 just for variety.

I've had girls tell me they don't date dudes less than 6' tall (I'm 5'10" btw) so I usually reply with I don't date any woman with less than a full C cup. Somehow, I'm the asshole in this conversation.

Back