Heightism has to stop

I've seen just as many tall people get bullied by small people, as small people getting bullied by tall people. Usually the small bullies are the extra cruel ones because everyone who is taller than them can be a threat. It's a circle of insecurity.

Manlets are the pinnacle of human evolution.

I love when I walk past tall people and I can feel their jealous glares on my 5'8" godlike frame.

Define short - I'm 5'7 and women love to date me and I'm in the top 10% or our plant in pay.

Oh, and I had Napoleon Complex in hs and would flat throw down in a heartbeat on bigger dudes

This, plus half-an-inch or so and I can't say it's ever been of any particular or apparent negative consequence; especially not if you're intelligent with a personality, handsome, striking eyes, great body (ez work to fill out) and packing. I'm plenty content tbh.

I call any grown man under 5'6" "sport".

To be fair, I'd be mad too if I had a small penis.

And even if you don't, chicks will always think otherwise.

@Towerworld

The biggest dick-slinger I personally know is 5'4, and can wear extra-large boys shirts.

He's a lawyer with a Napoleon complex, and every time I see him he's with a new blonde I would describe as an eight out of ten.

You don't have a height problem, you have a self-confidence and status problem.

High-value women value social status over all other factors with men.

Manlet checking in. @Zer @shadow_priest_x @Pugilistic

mayberry-bodybuilding.jpg

@Towerworld

The biggest dick-slinger I personally know is 5'4, and can wear extra-large boys shirts.

He's a lawyer with a Napoleon complex, and every time I see him he's with a new blonde I would describe as an eight out of ten.

You don't have a height problem, you have a self-confidence and status problem.

High-value women value social status over all other factors with men.
Until some guy with equal status and is 8 inches taller shows up, then he's screwed again. I like to tussle their hair.

Define short - I'm 5'7
that works.

and women love to date me and I'm in the top 10% or our plant in pay.

Oh, and I had Napoleon Complex in hs and would flat throw down in a heartbeat on bigger dudes.
Ya i was grew up with a bunch of Italians around your height and like you they were always ready to throw down to compensate for their lack of height. True small dog complex going on.

just busting your balls because if you have confidence (1) and money (2) , you can get past the lack of height thing with 90% of women. the women who can get a guy with money and height however will liekly be off limits to you.

That's nice, dear. Now it's time for your nap.

When guys who are 5'10 think they are tall
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Back