"I would date you if you were taller..."

{<redford}

I would rape you if you were cuter.

We're actually more evolved,
not how evolution works, lol.
faster stronger pound for pound,
So . . . not faster or stronger. I mean, so are bugs "p4p."
live longer
so do turtles and trees. And a longe life cycle slows the rate of evolution. Not that it's relevant here.
and we take less nutrients to survive.
bugs, again. Yeah, you're real adapted for surviving after something bigger takes your lunch. Good job.
Heightists are worse than racists and sexists.
{<jordan}

6'4 master race crew checking in.

What's going on in here?

Put this little fella back in his dresser drawer. He is due for a nap.

I think claiming oppressed status might be reaching.

6'4 master race crew checking in.

What's going on in here?
giphy.gif

so do turtles and trees. And a longe life cycle slows the rate of evolution. Not that it's relevant here.
bugs, again. Yeah, you're real adapted for surviving after something bigger takes your lunch. Good job.
{<jordan}
Thank God I'm only a little under 5'10, or I'd be unable to recover from reading this post.

We're actually more evolved, faster stronger pound for pound, live longer and we take less nutrients to survive. Heightists are worse than racists and sexists.

Nope, see we evolved from small people. Tall people come from the evolution of man to fit with the current state of nutrition in society. If you take a man who was born to be tall and subject him to a diet that was lacking in proper nutrition then you would get a short man. That's a huge problem in North Korea with the famine. People are smaller because they are less evolved and have shit diets.

And if you are stronger pound for pound then why are all strongmen tall? Wouldn't it be easier to be a strongman as a short man with your baseless claim?

if manlet life is hard, move to south east asia. 5'8 is a giant among minimanlets

I have known some tough short guys.

One was a SEAL officer and the other a SWAT guy.

No quit in either of them, no matter the pain they keep going.

Best friend's uncle was a platoon leader in the SEALs. I went over for day after Thanksgiving once and it took me less than a quarter second to realize all the other guys there I didn't know where some of his Navy Seal buddies

8 Navy Seals. All being bitched at to work on getting the table ready for a 30+ person meal by my best friend's Polish mom. It was amazing

One of the guys was like 5'2". He had to carry a coffee can everywhere with him during BUD/S so that he could help carry the rafts or logs. Afterwards once everyone was drunk, he'd talk about how he loved it in Afghanistan because everytime without fail the first shouts from the enemy would go well over his head basically like an unintentional warning shot. My best friend (drunk) fired up the N64 and goldeneye and gave him the controller for OddJob... I thought I was about to see my friend get killed. Uncle had to save his smartass lol

{<jordan}
why did the mongols and alexander the great conquor the world if they were short then? you're very rude and you know that we have feelings too right?

Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.

hello Towerworld,

hang in there my friend!

as you yourself noted, you'll have a long life - those tall people tend to perish sooner.

otherwise, as long as you have a girlfriend or wife that you feel proud to squire around your city, you should be okie dokie.

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are 5'10". if you put them on an NBA court around actual tall people, they'd look like midgets themselves.

i'm not saying its not a disadvantage in social situations, but you can overcome!

- IGIT

if you think about it being good looking is a real privilege that nobody seem to talk about. lol

i think height only matters if you are well below average male height and then yeah. but idk i am barely above average but am short to anglo whites and north europeans.

Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.
As a male I do not care about your height, but you do have to accept that women will absolutely dismiss you 95% of the times if you're a manlet because you're 1) insecure about your height 2) a manlet.

I can sense your insecurity. It's not easy being a manlet but you can always blame your parents for shit genetics.

Heightism is another self replicating effect of the cishet patriarchy. Women and people of Colour (POC) have been deprived of nutrition for generations by straight white males and it has an inevitable impact on their height

IFVLkHs.jpg

{<jordan}

he has a point about racist thing.

a short guy of any race is lesser to the taller guys unless you freakish tall.

Heightism is another self replicating effect of the cishet patriarchy. Women and people of Colour (POC) have been deprived of nutrition for generations by straight white males and it has an inevitable impact on their height

IFVLkHs.jpg

women are superior to men and yes are only shorter because the 'inferior' men prevented superior women from having more protein!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back