Heightism has to stop

Towerworld

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.

Not all smaller guys have small man complex.
Respect to manlets. They are often tough little fuckers.

Like terrier dogs.

Short man here.
1295259061_woman-high-jump-fail.gif

Are you a masochist?

Why you do this to yourself?

Short man here. I am absolutely sick of the discrimination and insults on a daily basis that we face because of our height. I made a thread to address the issue people just made fun of me and then my thread was deleted.

Just because we are short, doesn't mean that we are any less capable then our taller counterparts. We are not weaker, we are not dumber, and we do not have Napoleon complexes. If any of you want to know more, take a look at some of the posts on this forum and others like Reddit, Bodybuilding forums and especially the UFC discussion sector of Sherdog and look at the discrimination we face. We make less money, we face stereotyping, and women won't date us and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are an oppressed class, just like ethnic minorities and homosexuals and we deserve respect. Short rights are human rights, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we're "manlets" or any other horrible cyberbullying.
Don't let your height keep you down. You can still be a stud.
200.gif

you are less man, therefore you make less money. whats the issue.

I'm a manlet so ...

arA90Xu.gif

07fa612640680e6eeb72c3bb51aedeb9.gif

Always a hilarious gripe -- but they're right. They do face a lot of discrimination based on things they have no control of.

Is "towerworld" a reference to how most people are taller than you, hence towering over you? Do you feel trapped in towerworld?

No race or politics, thread should be in 'berry.

Maybe angle in some Asian / hispanic issues lol.

DISAGREE

Actually because you are short that does mean you are less capable than your more evolved tall counterparts.

Actually because you are short that does mean you are less capable than your more evolved tall counterparts.
We're actually more evolved, faster stronger pound for pound, live longer and we take less nutrients to survive. Heightists are worse than racists and sexists.

I have known some tough short guys.

One was a SEAL officer and the other a SWAT guy.

No quit in either of them, no matter the pain they keep going.

Back