Heck of a deal for $12 a month!

How does a guy showing "street jitzu" on youtube get a super hot girlfriend?

She looks bored to death. I'm more impressed that he has a hot g/f than how cringe worthy the video is.

udemy has BJJ now !? wut!?!?!

Post her nudes TS!!

Step 1: put yourself into a mounted triangle

Step 2: profit.

No ????? About it, boys.

Here’s the bio of the guy...

I'm a best selling author on Amazon for "How to Draw Awesome Figures."

I studied art at different schools, one of them being a community college in San Jose, Ca. Over the years, subjects in art finally clicked. I teach these subjects in ways that make it easy to grasp. It's hard to brag about myself, but students have written me emails saying how they have learned more from me than they did in art schools, art schools such as Academy of Arts in San Franscico. That blew my mind because it's supposed to be a great school.

I am also a Martial Artist that developed Street Jitsu, a practical martial art to defend yourself in street fights. Unfortunately, because of where I grew up, I had to fight a lot. I've studied many martial arts like Maui Thai, Boxing, Jiu Jistu, some Kung Fu, etc.

This guy deserves to be bullied to death, fucking fraud.

Fucking clown has a couple of fake accounts posting “good vid” and shit like that... is the Bjj police not active anymore?

tenor.gif

I know I'm an old man but, mother of god, is this millennial sex?? Did he take this technique from Jon Jones, "pre fight ritual." Or, "post fight" Coke and dick pills party?

I withdraw my sympathies, they are both nuts

Back