Heavyweights that should be in UFC

Bodybuilder-574870.jpg

20140420054453_1MG_1169.JPG
20140714114108_1MG_3190.JPG
3996096-image_crop.jpg

I can continue...

Easily the best shape he's ever been in, and the most focused he's ever been. He could conceivably beat anyone in the world right now. GDS & Zwicker might not be elite but they're no slouches either.

He's facing Gonzaga next.

He does look 45 to be fair

I haven't been following his career, just remembered that he beat Fedor in Sambo World Championship and that was at a time that Fedor still was unbeaten.. so that was a huge story.

Edit: Just saw that he faced that big Polish dude in March 4th & KOd him.

Cannot wait for the Gonz fight

I wonder why no promotion in US sign him.

I remember that a problem with him fighting in US at one point in time was that he had hepatitis B, at least there were rumor about it that he denied.

Easily the best shape he's ever been in, and the most focused he's ever been. He could conceivably beat anyone in the world right now. GDS & Zwicker might not be elite but they're no slouches either.
Well first we should acknowledge that there is a very high chance he is chemically altered right now. Second Mondragon is a complete can and Zwicker is a mediocre 205er. Kinda embarrassing that you think he could potentially beat anyone in the world currently.

I wonder why no promotion in US sign him.

I remember that a problem with him fighting in US at one point in time was that he had hepatitis B, at least there were rumor about it that he denied.
Really you dont know why nobody in the US would sign him? Rape and Hep isnt enough?

Really you dont know why nobody in the US would sign him? Rape and Hep isnt enough?

He's a mean bastard no one is arguing that. Besides rape he's also done time for armed robbery, but he's not running for president. Besides he served his time for both crimes.

About hep, is type B not curable?

He's a mean bastard no one is arguing that. Besides rape he's also done time for armed robbery, but he's not running for president. Besides he served his time for both crimes.

About hep, is type B not curable?
So just to be clear you think he should be able to enter the US and work after raping and kidnapping a woman and doing time for armed robbery? I think he should be rotting in a cell somewhere, not fighting mma especially in the US.

Minikov looks sloppy now and out of shape. Volkov gets him in the re match. Volkov has gotten better Minikov has gotten much worse.
You couldn't be more wrong. Minakov is literally better than Volkov in every aspect. He would beat anybody in UFC as well. He is the most skilled HW fighter out there atm. I really wish he gets to come to UFC.

You couldn't be more wrong. Minakov is literally better than Volkov in every aspect. He would beat anybody in UFC as well. He is the most skilled HW fighter out there atm. I really wish he gets to come to UFC.
I don't think he would do well. I hope he comes so we can have an answer but I don't think it's happening

I really do wonder how many sherdoggers genuinely believe they can compete with UFC fighters.

I think about 99.99% of the population can beat the manlet division excluding the top 5.

One of these guys does not pass the eye test....want me to tell you which One??? I think you know if you have eyes. Unless you are blind. You communicate through voice activated apps or some type of brail or something. What's funny is this Muslim kid on Twitter he's blind, literally has no vision in his eyes and he trolls President Trump daily. I figured let him have his fun. The dude is blind. I will not insult a blind dude. He wouldn't see it coming anyway.

Back