Heavyweights that should be in UFC

Well he beat him once already. Sloppy or not, Minakov is 4 x Sambo World Champion, Bellator HW Champion... I think he would give UFC top 10 a run for their money.
I think he used to be very elite. Did you watch that video you posted of him vs bigfoot? He was gassed about a minute in. I don't think he has what it takes anymore. Very much like Kharitonov.

I think he used to be very elite. Did you watch that video you posted of him vs bigfoot? He was gassed about a minute in. I don't think he has what it takes anymore. Very much like Kharitonov.

Didn't really see what you saw.

Has there been any info about contract talks?
I don't have that information, but he is the youngest of the 3, he can pass USADA and Eagles MMA already has ties with UFC.

I don't have that information, but he is the youngest of the 3, he can pass USADA and Eagles MMA already has ties with UFC.

Agreed, but I don't think UFC look at age so much. They have signed older fighters than 33. USADA shouldn't be a problem for Shtyrkov, you have Overeem, Lesnar, Cyborg that pass it on regular bases. I agree that he looks like he's juicing, but he's never been caught and I don't like throwing around accusations.

1477897297img.jpg

Bodybuilder-574870.jpg

The Ural Hulk should not be on this list. First off, as many others have said I highly doubt he passes any drug tests in the UFC in his current form. Second, he is sloppy as hell striking. Watch his fight vs Bigfoot where he's just winging arm punches the whole fight and gasses in about 3 minutes. That kind of fighter would get ruined by any of the guys with decent standup at LHW.

The Ural Hulk should not be on this list. First off, as many others have said I highly doubt he passes any drug tests in the UFC in his current form. Second, he is sloppy as hell striking. Watch his fight vs Bigfoot where he's just winging arm punches the whole fight and gasses in about 3 minutes. That kind of fighter would get ruined by any of the guys with decent standup at LHW.

He is number 3 on the list. Still undefeated (sloppy or not) and the one of them that fought the most former UFC fighters.
He was actually offered a contract from UFC, but declined saying that he is not ready (that certainly raises some suspicions).
But I say innocent untill proven guilty. Meanwhile there are fighter in UFC at the moment that have been caught multiple times. Trust Jones will be in UFC again after his suspension is served.

I said it before and I will say it again: IF BROCK LESNAR CAN DO IT, SO CAN IVAN!.

Last edited:
TRT Mirko 2.0. I mean over the hill Mirko who magically became better with his old age fighting overseas

Back