@Green
Reaction score
all fighters in their prime

Fedor vs Randy
Cain vs DC

Winners face off in championship

I'd say it's Fedor vs D.C., with Fedor winning by TKO

10_fedor_6p1y7681.jpg

Hate theoretical match ups like these but gun to my head Cain, gun to my heart Fedor.

Tony Ferguson ankles picks them all

Fedor/Randy --> Fedor TKO
Fedor/Cain --> Fedor sub (RNC)​
DC/Cain --> Cain DEC

Everyone was excited at the idea of Fedor VS Randy a while back, but honestly I always thought Fedor would have beaten Randy easily. Fedor held every advantage in that fight, aside from wrestling. He'd have been too much for Randy.

Fedor beats Randy, then Jones finishes both DC and Fedor on the same night.

Fedor doesn't do well against LHWs/MWs

Arguably lost to Arona, had a surprisingly competitive fight against Lindland, got KO'd by Hendo, and should've lost to Maldonado

Everyone was excited at the idea of Fedor VS Randy a while back, but honestly I always thought Fedor would have beaten Randy easily. Fedor held every advantage in that fight, aside from wrestling. He'd have been too much for Randy.
I am biased (Randy is my all time favourite fighter) but that was kind of the point of Randy, he wasn't supposed to beat most people... Kevin, Pedro, Chuck, Tito, Tim, Gonzaga, Belfort, Smith etc. But the fucker managed to do it, and often times in dominant fashion.
The best version of Randy, the one that beat Gonzaga, I think would have given Fedor fits and could have been much closer than we all asume in hindsight.
The best Fedor vs the best Randy would have been a fight for the ages, Fedor would be favourite, but I'd never bet against my boy!

I am biased (Randy is my all time favourite fighter) but that was kind of the point of Randy, he wasn't supposed to beat most people... Kevin, Pedro, Chuck, Tito, Tim, Gonzaga, Belfort, Smith etc. But the fucker managed to do it, and often times in dominant fashion.
The best version of Randy, the one that beat Gonzaga, I think would have given Fedor fits and could have been much closer than we all asume in hindsight.
The best Fedor vs the best Randy would have been a fight for the ages, Fedor would be favourite, but I'd never bet against my boy!

You're right, Randy was the perennial underdog who always seemed to surprise us.

I just think that Fedor hit too hard and had too many weapons for Randy to overcome. But it's a shame that we never got to find out one way or another

You're right, Randy was the perennial underdog who always seemed to surprise us.

I just think that Fedor hit too hard and had too many weapons for Randy to overcome. But it's a shame that we never got to find out one way or another
I agree that Fedor would likely get the win, but I could never say that out loud!

CM Punk steps in as an alternate and wins the whole thing

cain beats fedor in the final

Back