Heavyweight is worse than flyweight, this past weekend only further cements this fact.

buentello+struve.gif

{<jordan}
Congrats, you pull up a fight from the most awkward HW when he was like 22 fighting some bum Buentello who hasn’t been in the UFC for 8 years.

Now that’s sad^ the “number 1 contender” getting suplexed into an armbar hahah. Real top level skill. That’s like some Rousey-Alexis Davis type of crap.

Let me guess? Mighty Mouse is just that amazing? Once in a lifetime athlete, right? Hahahaha

Congrats, you pull up a fight from the most awkward HW when he was like 22 fighting some bum Buentello who hasn’t been in the UFC for 8 years.

Now that’s sad^ the “number 1 contender” getting suplexed into an armbar hahah. Real top level skill. That’s like some Rousey-Alexis Davis type of crap.

Let me guess? Mighty Mouse is just that amazing? Once in a lifetime athlete, right? Hahahaha

MM is one of the only people in the UFC athletically gifted enough to be able to perform that, nothing more

also exactly my point in regards to the gif, bum fights at HW

You don't think that's selling Cejudo a bit short? Also, Joe B is 25-0 against non-GOATs. FLW isn't better than heavyweight, but if they had Horiguchi and Bagautinov back, TS wouldn't be so wrong.

But as it stands, I think HW is closer to turning a corner for the best than FLW is.
Cejudo and Benavidez are decent which is why the last two top contenders were kept away from them so they could be used as lambs to Midget Mouse.

MM is one of the only people in the UFC athletically gifted enough to be able to perform that, nothing more

also exactly my point in regards to the gif, bum fights at HW
And ray Borg is one of the only UFC title challengers to be lacking in skill to avoid being suplex armbarred. Like I said, some Rousey- Alexis Davis type of crap.

Heavyweight>Flyweight in skill level and entertainment level by far.

So Borg is more skilled than Overeem with his striking and grappling credentials and his experience? And Werdum with his world class BJJ, his MT and clever game planning is worse than Cariaso?

Ok TS, I think you are watching the wrong sport.

So Borg is more skilled than Overeem with his striking and grappling credentials and his experience? And Werdum with his world class BJJ, his MT and clever game planning is worse than Cariaso?

Ok TS, I think you are watching the wrong sport.

striking/grappling credentials are irrelevant when the same lack of depth applies to nearly all heavyweight martial arts except maybe wrestling which is considered a premier sport in many countries

striking/grappling credentials are irrelevant when the same lack of depth applies to nearly all heavyweight martial arts except maybe wrestling which is considered a premier sport in many countries

The best BJJ players in the world are at HW and Super HW (Buchecha, Roger, Vieira etc). Also, kickboxing has a lot of great HWs, just look at the guys Overeem beat (even if not at HW: Hari, Aerts etc)

If Rumble could make 170, Randy could make 185
Just because someone can lose weight doesnt mean they should,or would even be effective at that weight. So talking about randy at 185 is farcical and imaginary,considering he never attempted it.

This weekend was the classic striker vs BJJ guy with predictable results. Werdum lasted longer than most because he has better takedowns and striking than your average BJJ guy, but the result was the same. This Drago guy will get killed within 1 round by either Miocic or Cormier. They will take him down at hill and pass his guard with their superior genetic strength. Then they will kill him with elbows and punches. RIP Drago

Back