Heavy Bag Combo of the Day

exclamatio

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hi all! Hope your training is going well! I've started a new series of bag work videos, building up combinations daily to give ideas for workouts and bag sessions. I've done lots of bagwork videos in the past, but now I'm less injured, I'll be doing a new combo daily :)

I wanted to share the first one, today! :)

Hi all! Hope your training is going well! I've started a new series of bag work videos, building up combinations daily to give ideas for workouts and bag sessions. I've done lots of bagwork videos in the past, but now I'm less injured, I'll be doing a new combo daily :)

I wanted to share the first one, today! :)

Pretty sweet combo.

If I may add a few small pointers.

When switch kicking, stay more on the toes and less on the heel.

A little more leaning back on the switch kick.

Head tucked in a bit more when punching.

In any case very solid stuff!

Pretty sweet combo.

If I may add a few small pointers.

When switch kicking, stay more on the toes and less on the heel.

A little more leaning back on the switch kick.

Head tucked in a bit more when punching.

In any case very solid stuff!

Always welcome, especially when accurate!

I like it. Good video but it feels like the steps slow the video down. I know you are doing it for the beginner but it still feels excessively long.

Just my 2 cents but I really like the combo. Please keep it coming

I like it. Good video but it feels like the steps slow the video down. I know you are doing it for the beginner but it still feels excessively long.

Right on, thanks BB. Had the same thought myself about video length, too. Trying to strike a balance between showing the moves, and showing how to link them. That said, Days 2 and 3 are already a minute shorter.

Let me know how this sounds: I'm holding on to my raw footage and each week I'm going to make a video with just the combinations, no steps to break them down or slow the video down.

Right on, thanks BB. Had the same thought myself about video length, too. Trying to strike a balance between showing the moves, and showing how to link them. That said, Days 2 and 3 are already a minute shorter.

Let me know how this sounds: I'm holding on to my raw footage and each week I'm going to make a video with just the combinations, no steps to break them down or slow the video down.

I like that 2nd video format way better.
I personally wouldn't like just the raw footage with no break down. I'd expect that type of video to get a lot less views too.

Keep up the good work man. I think that 2nd video strikes a good balance between efficiency and step by step breakdown

Personally, I feel the more indepth breakdown the better. Many excellent coaches will use an hour to break down a combo.

Personally, I feel the more indepth breakdown the better. Many excellent coaches will use an hour to break down a combo.

Totally agree, I've found it worth spending years on single techniques, but most YouTube viewers tend not to stick around for too long. That said, I am planning more detailed tutorials, but they will be a seperate series to this.

Right now I want these to be litte nuggets of motivation with reminders for technique, or quick ideas for training.

Here's my latest addition to the series. A simple combo, but a great drill when trained on both sides.

These are very well done, and you have some good technique. I love the way you really wing your left hook, keep it up.

Idk if I see when you post if I follow you but I did

Its allways nice to see your vídeos. Thanks for sharing ;)

Back