Heather Hardy...?!

For some reason she reminds me of Pai from Hot Thai Kitchen... the smile?IMG_3517.JPG
Lotta jokes to be made in a directions. Go for it.

I'm sorry, I wanted to buy it. Had the money in hand even. Just watched the "fight" between her and Vincent. I could realistically see her getting KOd in MMA. What the fuck was that? The skill level isn't as important as a good strategy when your opponent simply does not possess any sort of KO power. I can't for the life of me call that "high level striking". Kaitlin Young would high kick KO both Hardy and Vincent.

With that said... she seems like a cool bird. I wish her the best.

"it's just funny to hear a fighter say they do MMA because the pay is so awesome"

Just a reminder to myself for future use of how crap boxing pay is for the majority of fighters

Never heard of her in boxing but I've seen the interview with Ariel and she's a cute MILF. I like her attitude too. Was surprised to learn she is 35. Seems like a late bloomer, I wish her well...

Hit and run then come back and hit it again and again and again till youre force to quit it. Dont put a ring on it.

Idk why dats so hard for some people.

I remember my 20s....
In reality though it just comes down to wanting a family. I have a couple of friends who got married and the couple doesn't want to have kids... I have a hard time wrapping my head around that one.

Back