Heather Hardy...?!

Hit and run then come back and hit it again and again and again till youre force to quit it. Dont put a ring on it.

Idk why dats so hard for some people.
Solid game plan..... actually the game I have been running my whole life......cheers to that

BVOGeYMgI7w

Pale try hard with a mother of 3 bod. I'll pass on this one.
Fighting at 125 with a mother of 3 bod aye? You haven't seen her pics then..

“Bunch of slack-jawed f@ggots (homosexuals) around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!!!”

Classic. Great pull.

Great interview. Honest answers. I agree with her on everything she spoke about

Hit and run then come back and hit it again and again and again till youre force to quit it. Dont put a ring on it.

Idk why dats so hard for some people.

She was raped mate, allegedly, so....

She looked amazing at the weigh ins earlier. Beautiful girl, especially for a combat sport athlete.

10 min video - cliffs?
-Isn't happy with her pay in boxing (around 10,000 a fight), undefeated in boxing
-Going to box and do MMA
-Feels women's boxing needs more of a push
-She'll make more in her Bellator debut than any of her boxing fights
-Respects all MMA fighters
-MMA training has been the hardest camp she's ever had
-Thinks Conor has no chance against Floyd ("not a snowball's chance in hell")
-Floyd wouldn't last 40 seconds in the cage with Conor
-Doesn't think it hurts boxing

This is what all the guys really want to see (except for the annoying lesbian).

I like her. Hope she wins...

I like her Brooklyn accent and love how she pronounces the word "Baxing"...and "You're gonna put in somebody who ain't never done this before?" lol

I had read before that she was raped...kinda weird for Ariel to bring it up and then ask her if she would prefer people wouldn't ask her about it. Smooth as usual Ariel.

“Bunch of slack-jawed f@ggots (homosexuals) around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!!!”

The local theater played the 4k Restoration last weekend I and fucking missed it.

Not gonna miss this weekends showing of ROBOCOP.

She's a decent boxer, not great defensively, and
she couldn't Crack an egg.

That said, she's very attractive, and seems to have a great personality. I wish her well, but that lack of power is going to be a problem.

Back