Heather Hardy weigh ins

She's not bad looking, but the weird lipstick and giant glasses that every 3rd girl from Brooklyn does makes them look like an office temp with a drug problem. Never been into the ironic street urchin look.
That's why you're on sherdog

Bunch of idiots arguing over whether a girl is hot or just average lol...there's also more to being a dime than just looks, my wife looks like a fucking movie star but easily has enough issues to make up for it, don't tell her I said this but I wish I could even it out a little bit lol...also a lot of you are in for a rude awakening when you finally get laid and realize that most real women have imperfections that are masked by clothing, ie stretch marks, butt dimples, w/e..

loved her post-fight interview, her enthusiasm and laugh, i'm sold

She's attractive, but so are a million other chicks you can find on the internet.
Ahh so you know about x hamster too..
200.gif

im not into the 1 piece/old school/high rise swimsuits..... but then i remember the time my gf was a lifeguard and just like with this hardy chick, they rise really high up and the waist/hip bone is visible and SHEESH OMG. i could see all the boys in the pool just staring at her.. and i couldnt blame em. too effing sexy

<Moyes5>

She's probably got at least half of her face left...

Last edited:
Damn she is sexy. Hopefully they get her a good doctor so she can get that nose fixed right.

She's beautiful. I was rooting for her but she need to train kick defense asap.

Back