Heather Hardy weigh ins

Quick-Watermelon-Eat.gif

Would have been better with a t-back. Never seen anyone wearing one piece at weigh-ins. Too much "heavy" fabric.

You guys have some low standards. This woman is drop dead average. Like harley Quinns less attractive sister.

She's an attractive girl, she's not prime Sharon Stone but she's good looking...stop being a neck beard phagget.

She's an attractive girl, she's not prime Sharon Stone but she's good looking...stop being a neck beard phagget.

Making her average like I said. Your girl must be a sloppy mess.

yeah female mma fighters are the type of women that make my heart throb as well

I say she's whatever but the penis says wood
giphy.gif

attractive for sure, but by no means a jaw dropper.

I've always liked the blonde chick with nerdy glasses look. Pretty common in the hipster scene

Uhm. She has stretch marks all over her stomach because she weighed over 200lbs at one point lol

You guys must not watch television in HD on a large screen.

Geez, some of these guys in here are vicious virgins or in the closet catty cats

I wouldn't bang her but dam some of you guys love to nitpick and insult a chicks looks to the extreme. I doubt you would like someone do that to you, reminds me of Jason Alexander in that movie Shallow Hal

Women are just as picky if not more. I got turned down TWICE after two very expensive dates due to being only 5'9".

I think she's cute as Hell, but that's is a lot of makeup, hair and huge glasses surely adding to that.

Women are just as picky if not more. I got turned down TWICE after two very expensive dates due to being only 5'9".

exactly its why I said some of these guys are acting like catty chicks

Heather is a very nice girl, she doesn't deserve the insults, leave those for the Angela Magana types or the snuck up shallow picky women the type who turned you down for being 5 foot 9 which is not short.

She certainly isnt ugly, but she is not hot at all, but again some of you think JJ is hot so I cant really debate you guys. Its subjective

Back