Heather Hardy weigh ins

MYoNk.gif

She's not bad looking, but the weird lipstick and giant glasses that every 3rd girl from Brooklyn does makes them look like an office temp with a drug problem. Never been into the ironic street urchin look.

Thats cuz u gay

What's going on with the top of her legs? Like are those tattoos?

Or bruises from falling out of an ugly tree?

What gives?

I don't think Brock Lesnar could bench press her.

dafuq is she wearing?? i hope she gets choked out and put away quick.

Geez, some of these guys in here are vicious virgins or in the closet catty cats

I wouldn't bang her but dam some of you guys love to nitpick and insult a chicks looks to the extreme. I doubt you would like someone do that to you, reminds me of Jason Alexander in that movie Shallow Hal

I hope she does well, she has been training her jiu jitsu with Daniel Gracie at Renzos, but I doubt she does much off her back, look at Holly Holm, Holly has been training jiu jitsu for years even just cross training while training boxing at Jacksons for Years, and she still cant submit anyone in an MMA fight, she knows enough to survive like hand fighting but she can't really do much.
<{jackyeah}>

Sherdog: Her glasses are too big and she's average.

Me: SMASH

She's freaking hot. And her swimsuit or whatever is excellent. Looks like the Marxist social engineers have succeeded in turning most gen Y guys into a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

She's freaking hot. And her swimsuit or whatever is excellent. Looks like the Marxist social engineers have succeeded in turning most gen Y guys into a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.
Lol i love how retards find a way to bring their shitty politics into the most inane of conversations.
Enjoy fucking your sister, Jebediah.

You guys have some low standards. This woman is drop dead average. Like harley Quinns less attractive sister.
She ain't no Miss Universe, but she has a very good fit body. Dem legs! I like her much more than, say, PVZ.

What's going on with the top of her legs? Like are those tattoos?

Or bruises from falling out of an ugly tree?

What gives?

I don't think Brock Lesnar could bench press her.
Nope that's just a real life woman with no photoshop or body makeup. You'll get used to it once you lose your virginity.

Back