Heath Herring speaks on why he is returning to MMA

chunglii

No Me Duele
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...-to-all-the-things-that-were-once-so-familiar

Yet “decided” is perhaps the wrong word. He was told he would return.

“I was doing the commentating, and I was actually really enjoying that,” he told MMA Fighting. “I had fun with it. Joe Ferraro and I pretty much got all positive reviews from everybody. So that was exciting. And we actually got pretty positive reviews, and I was actually scheduled to the do commentary on this show as well. Then everybody started dropping out of the tournament, and then they jokingly asked me to get into it back in September, and I was, you know, whatever.

“I was in training with Roy Nelson for his last fight against Antonio Silva, and of course his wife and my wife get to talking, and then the opportunity arose, and so then, yeah, my wife was like, you’re going to fight. And I said, okay. I guess that’s what’s going down.”

So basically Roy Nelson's wife told Health's wife there is a way to convert big guys' belly fat into gold.

They should be careful with kiss before the bell and kick after the bell.

Sounds like Herring's wife wants his ass beat as a late Christmas gift.

I have Aliakbaroid winning the tournament but I hope Texas Crazy Horse pulls off the win somehow. Who knows how he will look after 8 years.

Heath Herring with Hoy Nelson:
C0MuwBqVEAAvlWS.jpg

Last edited:
He's broke. Spent all his money on hookers and crack.

Better sha
I have Aliakbaroid winning the tournament but I hope Texas Crazy Horse pulls off the win somehow. Who knows how he will look after 8 years.

Heath Herring with Hoy Nelson:
C0MuwBqVEAAvlWS.jpg

Better shape than Roy probably. That's good I guess.

Glad to see Herring back. Sorry to see he has to fight Amir right off the bat.

Glad to see Herring back. Sorry to see he has to fight Amir right off the bat.

I mean who's he supposed to fight? Guy has like 50 fights. No use wasting his time fighting a scrub. I don't know how much he's into actually making a splash but if he's been training with Roy perhaps he thinks he has more left than before.

I mean who's he supposed to fight? Guy has like 50 fights. No use wasting his time fighting a scrub. I don't know how much he's into actually making a splash but if he's been training with Roy perhaps he thinks he has more left than before.
I'm just in the Aliakbari team in Japan, so I'm sad because I have to root against him.

It's be awesome if he wore a "Werewolf: The Masquerade" shirt into the ring!

Basically I'm hearing "I didn't choose this. I was happy doing commentary. I guess I'll try this again..."

Doesn't sound like His heart is in it and he's already laying the ground work for excuses.

He should be saying stuff about wanting revenge on CC.

Basically I'm hearing "I didn't choose this. I was happy doing commentary. I guess I'll try this again..."

Doesn't sound like His heart is in it and he's already laying the ground work for excuses.

He's on the other side of the bracket, yo.

Sounds like his commentary gig would disappear if he didn't put on some gloves and fight.

Back