Hearts of Iron IV: World War II Grand Strategy (UPDATE March 2018 - New DLC)

you mean like a massive game? hmm if so i call the soviets or the US

Fine with me. I'll go either Spain or the Free Amer.. I mean United States if it's free.

@Pugilistic @GhostZ06 @Matt4786 @Chubz @fdswer

Anyone interested in getting a multiplayer game going sometime? I can usually set aside a few uninterrupted hours on the weekend to play.

I was thinking about how awesome that would be the other day, planning invasions together and teaming up to wreck the shit out of the Axis (or Allies, depending on who we play as)!

Sadly I have the least time on the weekends because that's when I work, so I'd only be available throughout the week.

I was thinking about how awesome that would be the other day, planning invasions together and teaming up to wreck the shit out of the Axis (or Allies, depending on who we play as)!

Sadly I have the least time on the weekends because that's when I work, so I'd only be available throughout the week.

I'd be down for some week nights. As long as I know what days in advance I can make the time.

weirdest fucking glitch...i gave my men orders to fight an yet...they did nothing.

so i got walked in NA.

I assume most of you live in the States. I live on the other side of the planet so it’ll be hard for me to coordinate a time to play together. I only have time to play for an hour after work, and my weekends tend to be a bit…unpredictable. The idea of bunch of coordinating a massive joint operation sounds awesome though

So I watched Saving Private Ryan the other day and decided I needed to play a democratic US game all the way through.

Stayed out of the war until as late as possible. Pretty much rammed my navy right down Japans throat (and took their mainland with Marines) and then pummeled over the Germans with tanks, infantry and paratroopers. That war is over, and now we're fighting the Comintern. Democracy will prevail.

@Pugilistic @GhostZ06 @Matt4786 @Chubz @fdswer

Anyone interested in getting a multiplayer game going sometime? I can usually set aside a few uninterrupted hours on the weekend to play.

Every online match I have tried to play with people has been glitchy as hell, but if other people are interested ill give it a shot. Will have to be on a sunday for me though probably.

I decided not to go with France but instead played Italy instead. I wanted to not make the same mistakes Italy made in real life. I have to say this game revamps my interest in WWII history and is making me look up stuff about Italy during WWII that I did not know before. I just found out the Japanese had their own equivalent of the Gestapo called the Kempeitai and they rounded up pro-Allies Italians into concentration camps after Italy surrendered.

In my game, I sent volunteers to help Japan against the Chinese and the Japs are not doing too well. I got my units encircled by the Chinese twice and barely got out of being destroyed. In Europe I took over Albania, and waiting to time my offensives against Yugoslavia when the Germans get their momentum. I plan to join their attack on france as well. In the meantime I’m taking territories in the Middle East from diplomatically isolated countries for oil.

you mean like a massive game? hmm if so i call the soviets or the US

I assume most of you live in the States. I live on the other side of the planet so it’ll be hard for me to coordinate a time to play together. I only have time to play for an hour after work, and my weekends tend to be a bit…unpredictable. The idea of bunch of coordinating a massive joint operation sounds awesome though

Got this game on release it is AMAZING.

Every online match I have tried to play with people has been glitchy as hell, but if other people are interested ill give it a shot. Will have to be on a sunday for me though probably.

Hmm seems like scheduling will be a bit of a problem, let me see if I can think of something that works. Maybe even a long-running game we can all pick up a couple of hours a week.

(including you @Nuremberg since you said you liked the game).

I love this game and really want to get something going on with folks I know and like.

so are we doing allies or axis power?

Hmm seems like scheduling will be a bit of a problem, let me see if I can think of something that works. Maybe even a long-running game we can all pick up a couple of hours a week.

(including you @Nuremberg since you said you liked the game).

I love this game and really want to get something going on with folks I know and like.

Cool! I have an exam coming up so will be on either very late or next week.

so are we doing allies or axis power?

I have no preference. Either way I'll probably take a smaller country to make it interesting. I have a feeling once we're all coordinating the AI is going to feel even weaker. Probably worth bumping the difficulty up all the way too. I usually just play on regular.

We could do a Scandinavian coalition with Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark and try to take over the world that could be fun

how the battle looks now :(

and now to this...

Gloster_Meteor_III_ExCC.jpg

England will fight on!!!!!

sidenote: seriously fuck the american AI...absolutely useless. They invade the man land and dont keep a constant stream of fresh troops coming in which ended up having me loose 5 full army's and fresh meteors

Back