Hearthstone thread?

jamester #1964 heathstone is the only game I play. been playing since beta, mostly f2p player. Ive only spent like $40 on it, I think it takes like $600 to get all the cards which pisses me off. Been playing mostly arena lately since ladder is most huntards and it gets boring fast.

How do you buy packs cheaper from a tablet?

not sure if its still around but when it came out on android there was an amazon deal with gave you points per purchase on packs which could be used to uy more packs. I dont know a ton about it since I dont have a tablet but google it maybe its still around. I think it was like 25% - %50 more packs per purchase on the 60 pack deal or something.

jamester #1964 heathstone is the only game I play. been playing since beta, mostly f2p player. Ive only spent like $40 on it, I think it takes like $600 to get all the cards which pisses me off. Been playing mostly arena lately since ladder is most huntards and it gets boring fast.

Depends on how lucky you are with legendary and gold card pulls. Have spent a lot less than that and have almost everything but I've been pretty lucky.

man i'm pumped. just finished a 12-2 priest arena run which is way better than i've ever done before (my previous best being 9 wins).

man i'm pumped. just finished a 12-2 priest arena run which is way better than i've ever done before (my previous best being 9 wins).

Thats awesome my best priest run is 11-2. I've gotten to 12 with paladin and mage though. Did you get decent rewards?

Thats awesome my best priest run is 11-2. I've gotten to 12 with paladin and mage though. Did you get decent rewards?

335 gold, obviously a pack, and brawl (which i only had one copy of before). i can't remember what the rewards i've seen streamers get have been, so i don't know what to compare it to. i got a golden naturalize, an iron sensei, and 155 gold or something from an 8 win run the other day.

and i think i'm definitely best in arena with priest. i can do well with paladin too, but i don't have great records with the other classes.

Grats! I don't like arena so I rarely do it. My best run is 8 wins.

I played a echo mage deck a shit ton this weekend and had a blast. I got it off of the internet but I changed 6 or 7 cards so I guess its my deck lol. I went from rank 10 to 5 last night and was 11-1 in my last 12 games and above 70% win rate for the deck. It would even be higher but I had a nasty 6 game losing streak Saturday. I wish I had more time before the end of the season to try to push for my first legend rank.

Grats! I don't like arena so I rarely do it. My best run is 8 wins.

yeah, i like arena but i've never felt very good at it so i didn't think i was getting enough out of the 150 gold (going like 3-4 wins) and would often just buy a pack as soon as i got 100 gold.

and man, i just went 12-2 again with a paladin. maybe because a lot of people are going for legend now and playing constructed, arena is a lot easier.

I started playing hearthstone about 5 months ago. I decided I liked it. But I got frustrated not being able to play the decks I wanted so I bought a shit ton of packs. I played a lot of token druid to start out, then scumbag hunter and zoo. I came around to the light and much prefer control, warrior being my favorite. I've played a lot of priest to. Lately ive been playing ramp druid and trying to learn the ins and outs of handlock. My btag is aenema#1825

Oh. For those that don't know, you can buy packs MUCH cheaper using a tablet.

Good Control decks are fucking expensive man. I'm running a legend Zoo atm on my Lock.

I have no idea how to play.

You'll catch on brother. If you just started you might not have enough cards to be competitive with most but I think blizzard Is pretty good with matching

I have no idea how to play.

feel free to ask questions, i'm sure a lot of us who do play would be happy to answer whatever questions you might have.

you could also watch this youtube playlist from Trump which takes you through the basics: Trump Teachings.

I still play. Not a ton, but I've got a decent card collection. I mostly stick with Handlock and Mech Mage as my go-to decks, and now and then I'll play around with Paladin and Druid.

Wish I didn't suck so bad at arena though. Every now and then I get a 7 win run that I'm pleased with followed by a bad draft and maybe 3-4 wins and then I stick to the ladder for awhile.

I can't even put into words how much I hate playing Arena mode.

I've probably played about 2 dozen times, and only once was I able to pick a legendary.
I'm lucky if I see an epic pick and then I start and my opponents have 2 or 3 legends. Best I've done in arena is 9 wins. Usually I get 1 or 2 wins and then rage quit.

I wish they'd make more of the cards class specific so that there would be actual reasons to pick different hero's. Oh look it's mech-mage, now it's mech-rogue, no wait...mech-druid....blah.

Undertaker is getting nerfed! FINALLY!

Seriously? Damn about time UT is ridiculously cheesy. Oh you don't have your best removal in your opening hand? Auto loss then. Shit is infuriating.

How does this game work? I may start playing, used to play wow a lot if that means anything.

How does this game work? I may start playing, used to play wow a lot if that means anything.

It's a card game in the vein of Magic the Gathering. You use resources to play cards which can summon minions, cast spells, equip weapons, etc. Trump is a streamer who has a video series detailing every single class with the basic cards you start out with, and he does a great job showing the ins and outs of gameplay.

Hah just got back from the hearthstone forums and the outrage over the UT nerf made my day. Hilarious seeing all these people trying to justify a one drop turning into a yeti by the 4th turn.

I am a magic player and tried to get into this game. Maybe it is just my refusal to spend money on it and buy cards, but it lost me.

Back