Hearthstone thread?

having a lot of fun lately playing an old n'zoth/c'thun priest deck that i used to play when WotOG came out.

looking forward to the upcoming expansion too.

Still have the most success with C'thun Warrior, but prefer Control Warrior.

Played a Druid today that managed to pump himself up to 8 mana crystals by turn 2 and just dumped legendaries on me non stop.

Still have the most success with C'thun Warrior, but prefer Control Warrior.

Played a Druid today that managed to pump himself up to 8 mana crystals by turn 2 and just dumped legendaries on me non stop.
yeah, i really like c'thun warrior.

and i used to play druid a lot when i started, but haven't played a druid deck regularly for a long time.

just finished opening packs for the gadgetzan expansion.

65 packs, got 3 legendaries (auctionmaster beardo, wrathion, and mayor noggenfogger), and 13 epics.

I'm getting wrecked because I'm not really investing in the new packs.

Messing around with Miracle rogue because it's so damn fun.

I'm getting wrecked because I'm not really investing in the new packs.

Messing around with Miracle rogue because it's so damn fun.

Same. Damn pirates and jade golems all over the place! I am still having success with secret hunter and dragon priest.

Same. Damn pirates and jade golems all over the place! I am still having success with secret hunter and dragon priest.

These pirate warriors are crazy.

got my first golden hero for 500 priest wins.

500 priest wins1.jpg
500 priest wins2.jpg

<{1-19}>

Nice. I think I'm 50% with Warrior. Not even close with anything else.

This game has been pissing me off because...well....I suck at it. I don't know what it is but I'm really struggling to break rank 17 now even with full decks that others are hitting legendary with. I used to be able to hit rank 13 with C'thun Warrior.

I've been trying to use Jade decks and I just get wrecked. It takes me far too long to develop the board presence and I feel like the ladder, even up at 18, is just so loaded with burst damage.

I then switched to two Malygos decks, Rogue and Druid, and still can't get a win streak together.

I haven't played since the Cthulhu expansion. Is it any better?

It's probably worse, I'd say. I first started playing after that expansion so I don't know what it was like before, but right now Pirate Warrior seems completely broken and it's pretty much taken over ladder.

Nice. I think I'm 50% with Warrior. Not even close with anything else.

This game has been pissing me off because...well....I suck at it. I don't know what it is but I'm really struggling to break rank 17 now even with full decks that others are hitting legendary with. I used to be able to hit rank 13 with C'thun Warrior.

I've been trying to use Jade decks and I just get wrecked. It takes me far too long to develop the board presence and I feel like the ladder, even up at 18, is just so loaded with burst damage.

I then switched to two Malygos decks, Rogue and Druid, and still can't get a win streak together.

i think the next closest i am to 500 is mage with 300 something. then in the 200's for warrior and rogue.

and i hear you, it can be really frustrating. it's not like i'm very good at the game, but feel free to add me (Hitherepals#1439) in the game if you want some advice or to do some practice games. you're welcome to watch me play whenever too.

i've really enjoyed all of the recent expansions, so it's hard for me to say whether it's better or not.

reno control decks are doing well since one-of-everything got a lot more tools this expansion, aggro pirate (warrior and shaman mainly) decks are very popular, there are a couple new types of decks with jade and buff-your-hand decks.

i think the next closest i am to 500 is mage with 300 something. then in the 200's for warrior and rogue.

and i hear you, it can be really frustrating. it's not like i'm very good at the game, but feel free to add me (Hitherepals#1439) in the game if you want some advice or to do some practice games. you're welcome to watch me play whenever too.

Sent. I'll keep an eye out when you are playing.

It seems the games is all about the mulligan and curving out fast and efficiently. I'm playing games that are decided by turn 3 or 4, it's ridiculous.

It seems the games is all about the mulligan and curving out fast and efficiently. I'm playing games that are decided by turn 3 or 4, it's ridiculous.

Yeah everyone is all about that aggro life. Basically killed my Control warrior deck I spent months building. I really want to run a jade deck but it's too slow for me.

I roll tempo Mage now and it's faring quite well. I can usually take down a deck by turn 6 if I get the right start.

Seems like Renolock and Pirate Shaman are two of the best decks right now.

Yeah everyone is all about that aggro life. Basically killed my Control warrior deck I spent months building. I really want to run a jade deck but it's too slow for me.

I roll tempo Mage now and it's faring quite well. I can usually take down a deck by turn 6 if I get the right start.

Seems like Renolock and Pirate Shaman are two of the best decks right now.
yeah, i see people talking about renolock and pirate shaman as two of the best decks, and they're definitely the ones i'm running into the most. i need to get way better at renolock/handlock style warlock decks though, i definitely do worse with them than i should. i think it's not knowing when to drop jaraxxus.

i had a lot of success today with this n'zoth control warrior Trump was using:

i don't have don han'cho so i replaced him with elise to help against control matchups which was working well, and then replaced elise and an acolyte of pain with grommash and a whirlwind to help with renolock. i think i beat all of the aggro pirate and dragon warrior matchups, and only lost to renolocks and a miracle rogue who started off really fast with a huge edwin.

yeah, i see people talking about renolock and pirate shaman as two of the best decks, and they're definitely the ones i'm running into the most. i need to get way better at renolock/handlock style warlock decks though, i definitely do worse with them than i should. i think it's not knowing when to drop jaraxxus.

i don't have don han'cho so i replaced him with elise to help against control matchups which was working well, and then replaced elise and an acolyte of pain with grommash and a whirlwind to help with renolock. i think i beat all of the aggro pirate and dragon warrior matchups, and only lost to renolocks and a miracle rogue who started off really fast with a huge edwin.

Nice I was going to try that deck, actually.

I hit rank 13 and that's about my limit right now. Ironically I've been destroying Renolock with my tempo Mage because they haven't been drawing Reno fast enough.

Still trying to get Jade Druid down. If I mess up the mulligan I pay dearly for it.

This deck is pretty damn good. I have Don Hancho but didn't bother using him and replaced him with Baron Gedden for extra removal. The thing I love about this version of control is that it has a near perfect curve, with sticky minions in the middle.

I played 3 miracle rogues last night and they exhausted all of their spells trying to deal with the Taurens, Alley Armors, Cairne, and Sylvanas. Same deal with a Tempo mage I played.

I had a downright epic game against a Jade Idol Druid. I considered conceding immediately when I saw the match up because it's so awful for this deck, but I pulled it off 1 turn before lethal by elaborately snagging his 12/12 jade idol from using Sylvanas.

I considered putting Grommash in here, and may still if Geddon doesn't show value moving forward, but right now I'm loving it as is.

Back