Hearns Is Trying to Keep AJ from Wilder

I always have been a fan of Wilder, but I'm getting real sick of his Bush League tour in Alabama. Yeah, he's been champ longer, but seniority does not make his title more legit, especially after Juiceshua has beaten Wlad in the fashion in which he did. He's proven his skills, his power, his growth, his chin, and even his heart after Wlad dropped the murder hammer on him and sat him down for a minute at an outdoor bistro on Queer Street. He laughed in recognition of getting caught, then got back up and won the fight.

AJ at this point is a proven elite who has shown visible improvements over his career. Wilder has improved at a much slower rate, while having more rudimentary skills to begin with. AJ has wrecked Wlad once, and will end up stopping Wlad again IMO, and likely beating Fury (again IMO). Wilder has beaten who? B-Ware, Nips, Duhaupas, and Szpilka. He's had the title since beating B-Ware like 3 years ago, and he hasn't stepped up to face the top echelon guys yet. He's shown many holes in his game (and his armor) that his power has rescued him from. He developed a nice jab, but he's still a wild puncher, prone to emotional flurrying, prone to falling in after his shots, and prone to losing in the footwork game. These will cost him against the best guys.
Hahahahaha that's fucking hilarious.

I see RR's Lab is now mobile and international

I disagree. The WORLD Champion should be allowed to pick when and where a fight takes place but not who is the challanger. He should always fight the number 1 contender but as Champ should be given the Respect to choice where, along with ring size, gloves, etc. The Champion should be rewarded for making it to the Top.

I understand how the worlds works though and that the money fighter get anyway alot of leyway with stuff like but doesnt mean I or you have to support it. We can ask for The Champion to be treated like one.
LOL AJ is the champ now. Wilder never verified his shit, while AJ has beaten Wlad. Wilder is playing small-stakes in the bushes while AJ is risking neck and rep. Wilder must step up. He's way behind now, and has ZERO leverage left in the bargaining. "Real" boxing fans know this is the score.

Back