Hearns Is Trying to Keep AJ from Wilder

Wilder absolutely has to cross the pond for AJ or he'll never get the fight. Big Wilder fan but AJ is selling major tickets over there and drawing in the $.

Yeah, you must be trolling.

AJ is LEGALLY MANDATED to fight Klitschko, it is not an 'easy money grab' you fool, it's still a much better opponent than anyone Wilder has fought.

AJ isn't the challenger, why are you telling lies? AJ holds two belts, Wilder holds one, your argument has zero validity. Wilder will come over to the UK whether you like it or not, because fortunately he's not completely deluded. Not even he would believe that he has the power so sit in America and demand AJ come to him.

"Any contract can be Re-contracted" = Baby

but AJ took the first Wlad fight as a easy money grab fight and allowed Wlad to put the rematch clause for some more easy money. Wilder would beat Wlad easier than AJ did.

AJ might have a bigger draw no doubt but out of respect to The Champ, he should do what is RIGHT and come to the states to Challange him

Last edited:
He is mad at the idea that the WORLDHEAVY Champ has to go anywhere to fight. He should be reward with a fight at home. Hearns aint telling him to do shit.

So because AJ make good money at home, he can hide over there and never fight The Champ. Ok. That is fine I guess. The people who support him wont care but Real boxing fans will see what is going on.
AJ has obviously beaten a way better opponent than anyone Wilder has on his resume. He's a more legitimate world champion at this point because of it, so Wilder might as well be the one to come to his backyard. A "world" champion should be prepared to travel if there's money to be made elsewhere, and that lure is way bigger for Wilder than it is for AJ.

AJ has obviously beaten a way better opponent than anyone Wilder has on his resume. He's a more legitimate world champion at this point because of it, so Wilder might as well be the one to come to his backyard. A "world" champion should be prepared to travel if there's money to be made elsewhere, and that lure is way bigger for Wilder than it is for AJ.

I disagree. The WORLD Champion should be allowed to pick when and where a fight takes place but not who is the challanger. He should always fight the number 1 contender but as Champ should be given the Respect to choice where, along with ring size, gloves, etc. The Champion should be rewarded for making it to the Top.

I understand how the worlds works though and that the money fighter get anyway alot of leyway with stuff like but doesnt mean I or you have to support it. We can ask for The Champion to be treated like one.

Lol he called Whyte a dirty cunt. I'm glad to see fellow Americans using cunt in their vernacular more it's still under utilized over here, imo. Thank you, Bronze Bomber.

Lol It's fully utilised in Britain!

I like wilder vs whyte! I think it's a competitive fight and probably wilders most dangerous opponent. I fancy wilder to win but it is a dangerous fight, no doubt! Whyte is tough as nails, can bang and will probably try to get under wilders skin in the build up! And that's why this fight won't happen. I expect wilder to continue to fight average, low risk opponents until he gets that big pay day! It's a joke.

Wilder says HIS TERMS. Meaning in the US.

Facts are that Wilder is THE Heavyweight Chanp and AJ should be doing whatever he can to step up and get the fight made but he hasnt. Instead he is more intersted in fighting pointless safe money fights. Wilder is waiting for all These so called challenger to come face him. Its just a shame they wont.

For all the bullshit Fury gets, He was a real challanger and should what he was willing to do when he came to The CHAMPS fight and challanged him like he should. AJ needs to do the same thing now.

WIlder following the Uncle Al/Adonis Stevenson playbook to obscurity I see. I like Wilder, but he's playing himself here, HARD.

WIlder following the Uncle Al/Adonis Stevenson playbook to obscurity I see. I like Wilder, but he's playing himself here, HARD.

Wilder is driving himself into the records books of ATGs like Holmes, Ali,Lewis,etc.. and he is playing nothing, they did to come correct or not come at all.

Wilder must be overdosing on the pots he was arrested for lol.

Fuck seeing him fight Dillan Whyte. Same people who wanted to praise Joshua for beating him will call him a can now. Not interested. Get the Povetkin fight made or something better.

AJ is fighting Klitschko next.

Hearn offered Wilder 3m to fight Whyte in the UK which would be a massive precursor to the fight you're actually talking about. If Wilder wants to take a smaller pay day against the same level of opponent in America then that's on him.

God damn right. when i speak to people from the US they often comment on my use of that word, the cunts should harden up and get using!

Lol It's fully utilised in Britain!

Yeah you guys are by far the best with it. It's like I always say at the bar: the more cunts the better.

edit: I to take away my first statement. I don't want a cunt war between the UK and Australia. Things could get blooooody.

Wilder is trying to build a US fan-base and the fight should happen in the US to show the world that UK come over here and get beat down when they step to the Champ.

Also the Klit rematch fight is a joke. The Challenger had a rematch clause put in. WTF. I understand the belt holder having one, cause if they lose they get a shot at they belts back but the challenger had he shot and lost. Time to get to the back of the line.

Your Amero-centric view is flawed. 90,000 packed a stadium for AJ vs Wlad. It was massive and entertaining and involved high level boxing (for heavyweights). Wilder, as a world champ, should be encouraged to fight abroad just like AJ. But to say, come here, when he has fewer belts and less draeing power despite a massive head start in the pros is just ridiculous.

Also, the whole point of rematch clauses is that they get used. Wlad was the bigger name and in many ways tjat made him the A side, just as Cotto was to Canelo. Is normal, bro.

I always have been a fan of Wilder, but I'm getting real sick of his Bush League tour in Alabama. Yeah, he's been champ longer, but seniority does not make his title more legit, especially after Juiceshua has beaten Wlad in the fashion in which he did. He's proven his skills, his power, his growth, his chin, and even his heart after Wlad dropped the murder hammer on him and sat him down for a minute at an outdoor bistro on Queer Street. He laughed in recognition of getting caught, then got back up and won the fight.

AJ at this point is a proven elite who has shown visible improvements over his career. Wilder has improved at a much slower rate, while having more rudimentary skills to begin with. AJ has wrecked Wlad once, and will end up stopping Wlad again IMO, and likely beating Fury (again IMO). Wilder has beaten who? B-Ware, Nips, Duhaupas, and Szpilka. He's had the title since beating B-Ware like 3 years ago, and he hasn't stepped up to face the top echelon guys yet. He's shown many holes in his game (and his armor) that his power has rescued him from. He developed a nice jab, but he's still a wild puncher, prone to emotional flurrying, prone to falling in after his shots, and prone to losing in the footwork game. These will cost him against the best guys.

It is a moot point isn't it? AJ has Wlad II and Pulev to face before even thinking about Wilder. Deontay needs to get his rematch with Stiverne out of the way and and then smoke Toney Bellew or David Haye so you Brits can see what the deal is.

Then make that sweet, sweet undisputed title match, don't care where they hold it...

It is a moot point isn't it? AJ has Wlad II and Pulev to face before even thinking about Wilder. Deontay needs to get his rematch with Stiverne out of the way and and then smoke Toney Bellew or David Haye so you Brits can see what the deal is.

Then make that sweet, sweet undisputed title match, don't care where they hold it...
You have a high opinion of Wilder's management if you think any of that is gonna happen.

Yeah you guys are by far the best with it. It's like I always say at the bar: the more cunts the better.

edit: I to take away my first statement. I don't want a cunt war between the UK and Australia. Things could get blooooody.

lol I actually thought it was our word! No doubt the aussies use it as we tend to share many of our expletives! Still got to be careful dropping the c-bomb around the ladies though, most of the classy ones dont tend to like it

lol I actually thought it was our word! No doubt the aussies use it as we tend to share many of our expletives! Still got to be careful dropping the c-bomb around the ladies though, most of the classy ones dont tend to like it

I think you guys have mastered it for sure. Lol oh yeah, you call a woman "c u next tuesday" over here you're getting a glass of wine thrown in your face, or a glass of wine smashed in your face lol. I stick to just calling guys cunts for now and women but only behind their backs.

when i see your posts, and then the LMFAO picture you use as an avatar.....i often wonder whether you are retarded

and the more you post, the more that question answers itself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back