Hearn : "Wilder wil have a contract to sign by the end of the week" - the saga continues

Ah look. A lot of times I've responded to you I've gotten off on the wrong foot. Yea I'm an aj fan and do want to see the fight. But I have no doubt Deontay is interested in the fight I don't claim he's ducking or whatever.

But yea. I wouldn't trust fury. He's always promising fights. Briggs, bellew, price.

So sorry dude about maybe being shitty with you a bit. And obviously you're gonna back your fighter.

No worries brother. I actually have respect for anyone who supports the fights.

We honestly can't trust anyone at the moment. I'm allowed to somewhat talk now. Eddie represents Danny so I am seeing both sides.

Let's just say that we are trying to get it done but it's going to be real tough if it goes through the night. Fury is a viable option but Deontay wants AJ. About 3 million off

We honestly can't trust anyone at the moment. I'm allowed to somewhat talk now. Eddie represents Danny so I am seeing both sides.

Let's just say that we are trying to get it done but it's going to be real tough if it goes through the night. Fury is a viable option but Deontay wants AJ. About 3 million off

Thanks for the update, @RR.
That close? Damn, let's get this done, brother.
I know you're trying, I'm j/k. Damn this fight needs to be made now, though.
Good luck, man!

Thanks for the update, @RR.
That close? Damn, let's get this done, brother.
I know you're trying, I'm j/k. Damn this fight needs to be made now, though.
Good luck, man!

Thanks brother. Drinks on me if it happens.

Yea, whilst I disagree with some stuff, I really don't know. All I know is I wanna see the fight.

And thanks for the info. It's really appreciated.

Yea, whilst I disagree with some stuff, I really don't know. All I know is I wanna see the fight.

And thanks for the info. It's really appreciated.

No prob. It's cool if you disagree sometimes. We all want the same things

Thanks brother. Drinks on me if it happens.

I also need to see Danny in the ring ASAP makin' some cheddar. You guys are in a good spot, matches should be coming together. I'm happy for you all.

I also need to see Danny in the ring ASAP makin' some cheddar. You guys are in a good spot, matches should be coming together. I'm happy for you all.

He'll be back by years end. Actually need to pull up so he doesn't overtrainin

The latest ...............

Finkel has hit back by claiming Hearn himself has made things more difficult, even this week.

"We looked at the contract on Monday and raised two specific details in the paperwork that we needed clarification of," Finkel told World Boxing News.

"It's frustrating as Eddie Hearn is stating in the media that we need to be quick and sign the contract, but how can we sign if they don't respond to our email and clarify our concerns?

"If we are being rushed we really need to hear back from Barry [Hearn, Eddie's father and fellow Matchroom promoter] in order to be able to complete things on our side.”

Seems we're edging close to this getting done but will it be before a Povetkin fight?

Two details left to discuss sounds like this could be announced within 2 weeks.

I'll fight Deontay before we sign that bullshit. We are talking to Fury. AJ is scared shitless

Is he? if he is scared why does Deontay have a contract (which he still hasn't signed) sitting in front of him?

Let Deontay fight Fury then ........ and get no belts, he may even lose the one he has (against a fit Fury), firstly Fury is no where near ready to make this fight interesting and all it'l mean is AJ moves on and leaves Wilder behind.

In fact he could scupper a Fury vs Deontay fight because Fury would take the AJ fight if offered (more money, more belts).

"I dunno if his team are lying to him about negotiations or not but we are trying everything we can but it isn't coming together on their side.
I saw an interview with deontay the other day where he said he's two people, Deontay Wilder and The Bronze Bomber, so I'm going with deluded."

Haha, Hearn destroying these pussys.
Deontay just using AJs name to try an cash in on another easy fight.
So obvious to see through.

He's my worthless guess lol. AJ will fight Povetkin, make an easy 15 mil then the Wilder fight is after that.

I don't think either fighter is "ducking" but I do think Eddie knows he can make them wait while he gets a very easy BIG pay day.

I'm saying easy because I thought Povetkin looked shit house last fight.

Eddie Hearn asking why Deontay STILL hasn't signed the contract he announced he would two weeks ago?

Tbh so am I?

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...ant-anthony-joshua-fight-believes-eddie-hearn

yet hes tweeted in the last couple of days that Joshua doesn't want to fight him? the double standards are laughable. they give Hearn a day to accept a fight with no details, just a figure, and say hes ducking if he doesn't agree within 24 ghours. Yet Wilder has a contract and is still crying that no one wants to fight him. The fellas a fckin joke

Isn't Fury scheduled for an August fight?

yet hes tweeted in the last couple of days that Joshua doesn't want to fight him? the double standards are laughable. they give Hearn a day to accept a fight with no details, just a figure, and say hes ducking if he doesn't agree within 24 ghours. Yet Wilder has a contract and is still crying that no one wants to fight him. The fellas a fckin joke
Claim this and it looks bad for aj, maybe they can apply some public pressure. And fair enough tbh it's the only leverage they've got and they're using it.

Imo and I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. But I think there are also a fair few fingers in deontays pie trying to get a piece.

Aj holds most of the cards. But Deontay sounding off evey now and again maybe forces team AJ'S hand a bit.

It's all fun and games...

Fight will get done. I think AJ will be fighting povetkin before he fights Deontay though. And to be honest i couldn't care either as long as the Deontay fight is the fight after.

Muricans! Support your fighter mang! Keep the bants coming! It gives you leverage.47F4E4FD00000578-0-image-m-5_1515532619894.jpg

Last edited:
Wilder is messing this up big time as

1) If AJ fights Povetkin next which lets be honest is looking pretty likely given it was just about to be announced before Wilder piped up a few weeks then.
2) Whyte gets good win over Parker
3) Then AJ will fight Whyte next in a big UK fight.

That is the whole plan with the Whyte Parker fight being made to set up a big rematch with AJ.

That doesn't leave any room for AJ Wilder until late next year and that assuming fury doesn't enter the mix.

All the posturing is getting really fucking old on both sides. $50 million demand, 24 hours to accept an offer of $50 million, saying no to $50 million, accepting AJ’s offer, sending a contract this week but shows up 2 weeks later, no response now from Wilder’s side.

Just fuck man. I still think its all just an act to get all of us fans worked up about the fight (clearly working if so!) but its growing old now. Theyre probably laughing at all of us with dollar signs in their eyes.

All the posturing is getting really fucking old on both sides. $50 million demand, 24 hours to accept an offer of $50 million, saying no to $50 million, accepting AJ’s offer, sending a contract this week but shows up 2 weeks later, no response now from Wilder’s side.

Just fuck man. I still think its all just an act to get all of us fans worked up about the fight (clearly working if so!) but its growing old now. Theyre probably laughing at all of us with dollar signs in their eyes.

I really don’t think it is that look at my post above

The povetkin and then whyte fights are being lined up for aj I know this from a very good source.

Most being in Hearn camp thing wilder doesn’t want the fight and is happy doing what he is doing occasionally calling aj our to get exposure. That is why they are really actively pursuing other options for aj

All fucking 100 of us, nobody else really gives a fuck!

Hearn is the only person who can promote this fight correctly, i dont care where it happens, the big rollers will go to Vegas, the big crowds will appear in the UK.

I'd rather Joshua fought Povetkin now, and leave Wilder fighting his scraps, then the money would have to change, personally, i think Povetkin is harder fight than both of these guys fighting each other

All fucking 100 of us, nobody else really gives a fuck!

Hearn is the only person who can promote this fight correctly, i dont care where it happens, the big rollers will go to Vegas, the big crowds will appear in the UK.

I'd rather Joshua fought Povetkin now, and leave Wilder fighting his scraps, then the money would have to change, personally, i think Povetkin is harder fight than both of these guys fighting each other

Hating ass fucker. Hop off AJ's dick

Back