Hearn : "Wilder wil have a contract to sign by the end of the week" - the saga continues

AJ may be the biggest purse but hes certainly not the only fight available.

No, you’re 100% correct. He will fight Breazeale next like he WAS GOING TO ALL ALONG.

Hope Breazeale KO’s him.

He’ll fight Whyte if Hearn gaurantees AJ is next in the contract. Theyve already asked for it.

Tbh they kind of fucked Wilder over twice. Now no fight with AJ and also most of the other contenders are already in the works to fight each other.

I don't think Hearn wants the Wilder Whyte fight now......he sees Whyte AJ as a big money fight and wilder beating whyte would ruin that

No, you’re 100% correct. He will fight Breazeale next like he WAS GOING TO ALL ALONG.

Hope Breazeale KO’s him.
I forgot he existed tbh.
I don't think Hearn wants the Wilder Whyte fight now......he sees Whyte AJ as a big money fight and wilder beating whyte would ruin that
Whyte/AJ rematch is good business for Hearn. Then again so is sacrificing Whyte lol.

Wilder ducked Whyte, are you a bit simple matey?
By ducking you mean being too busy trying to get the AJ contract then I suppose you’re right man. Clearly ducking.

Christ this is some one sided bullshit. Youre the same one who claimed that Wilder’s offer of $50 million was bullshit without a contract (even though Hearn said its legit), but Wilder should just sign with unknowns? Especially going against Canelo?

The reason Povetkin isnt affected by the Canelo date is because theyre not forcing Povetkin to fight on that date, so your BS narrative is entirely false.

Ducked Whyte? By saying gaurantee the AJ fight next and hell fight Whyte?

Did you watch the video, I thought Hearn explained it clearly.

Povetkin can fight near the Canelo date because unlike "The biggest fight in HW history" for some time, Povetkin isn't PPV so its not going head to head with GGG vs Canelo.

Also Wilder sign with unknowns???

Venue = Cardiff (I could of told you that)

Date = Sign the contract you said you would then I'll arrange a date with the venue.

Not difficult, especially when you know the WBA just gave Joshua 24 hrs to sign to fight Povetkin or risk being stripped ........ a WBA who has given Wilder 2 months to arrange this fight.

That's why I'm being one sided, I'm being one sided because as we speak Wilder "still" has a contract in front on him to sign, a contract he'd announce he'd sign.

The offer he gave to AJ, they wouldn't even send Hearn the contract when asked ......... who the hell does that sh*t??

Think of it from Whytes point of view, your the no1 contender, just earned your shot ........... Wilder flatly ignores you and declines to even entertain a fight with his no1 contender.

What would you think if you were Whyte? Wilder happy to fight Breazeale but won't even take a call from Whyte.
I do think that Whyte probably deserves a mandatory status, but it’s hardly Wilder ducking when the wbc decided to put their hopes in a Wilder/ AJ unification then making Wilder fight Whyte. I know that in the UK you guys think a lot of Whyte, but most of the rest of the boxing community doesn’t think he’s got anything for Wilder. Maybe that’s and unfair view but there it is.

By ducking you mean being too busy trying to get the AJ contract then I suppose you’re right man. Clearly ducking.

HE DUCKED DILLIAN WHYTE FFS!!!

Wilder is terrible and anyone who knows boxing, knows this. He got beat by a 50 year old Luiz Ortiz FFS!! LOL

THIS!!!
Wildier and WBA are ducking whyte.
That is why Whyte will now fight AJ before wildier does, whyte will be a mandatory once he beats parker[/QUOTE
He’ll fight Whyte if Hearn gaurantees AJ is next in the contract. Theyve already asked for it.

Tbh they kind of fucked Wilder over twice. Now no fight with AJ and also most of the other contenders are already in the works to fight each other.
He will have to fight whyte if and when he becomes a mandatory.

Sadly this is going the way of broner. Thinking he can make more than he has the position to do so.

It's just cost him 15 million. Fighting whyte for 5 even without AJ seems like money in the bank..

Or he could pass and fight breazeale. Apparently it's already done for August and has been for some time. If what I'm told is correct.

I do think that Whyte probably deserves a mandatory status, but it’s hardly Wilder ducking when the wbc decided to put their hopes in a Wilder/ AJ unification then making Wilder fight Whyte. I know that in the UK you guys think a lot of Whyte, but most of the rest of the boxing community doesn’t think he’s got anything for Wilder. Maybe that’s and unfair view but there it is.

Most over here don't rate him very highly (or wilder for that matter), but he definitely deserves his shot at a real title eliminaton rather than being fcked over by the WBC. he offered to fight wilder when Ortiz got popped on short notice but didn't get the fight even though it would've been a bigger purse?? He offered to fight Brazealle in his last fight but his team basically said he was too dangerous (a proper duck), and then Whyte somehow loses his mandatory status to him? if people want to say Joshua is ducking Wilder, then fans have more than enough to say the same about Wilder ducking Whyte. I still don't believe anyone is ducking anyone but this appears to be the mentality of many on this forum

That doesnt make any sense..... If Povetkin isnt a ppv then it matters less if its the same date as Canelo. But, youre going to put the AJ/Wilder ppv up against Canelo?

Just lol. Theres no excusing this tactic.
it makes perfect sense, i have no clue what you're trying to get at. I honestly don't think you understood anything i said. You're like arguing against me when I was pretty much saying exactly what you are pointing out.

Povetkin/Joshua would be a week later, not on ppv. So that's all good, there's no problem.

Wilder/Joshua would HAVE to be on PPV because that's where all the money would come from, so September was completely out of the question because they wouldn't go up against Canelo/GGG in the same month. November is possibly out of the question, but they were waiting on whether or not McGregor would be fighting because that's a real possibility and would be worse than going up against Canelo/GGG. Pretty much leaving only October if they wanted to do it in the UK this year in a stadium. Which they'd have to find a date that worked in Principality Stadium or Wembley. I never believed this fight would happen before February. and that's also why they couldn't give a date and venue, even though they KNEW it'd either be mid-October to mid-November just due to economics of the situation and they'd likely know at least 8 weeks ahead of time too.

Joshua wanted the fight in the UK, because it is a massive home advantage to fight in front of 50,000-70,000 more people than Wilder has ever fought in front of before. Wilder could very easily have an adrenaline dump in that situation.

But because that offer was initially made to fight in the US and because you have to factor in the weather in the UK in an outdoor stadium and the economics of other PPV's going on, it makes Joshua seem like he's ducking which I don't believe is the case.

it makes perfect sense, i have no clue what you're trying to get at. I honestly don't think you understood anything i said. You're like arguing against me when I was pretty much saying exactly what you are pointing out.

Povetkin/Joshua would be a week later, not on ppv. So that's all good, there's no problem.

Wilder/Joshua would HAVE to be on PPV because that's where all the money would come from, so September was completely out of the question because they wouldn't go up against Canelo/GGG in the same month. November is possibly out of the question, but they were waiting on whether or not McGregor would be fighting because that's a real possibility and would be worse than going up against Canelo/GGG. Pretty much leaving only October if they wanted to do it in the UK this year in a stadium. Which they'd have to find a date that worked in Principality Stadium or Wembley. I never believed this fight would happen before February. and that's also why they couldn't give a date and venue, even though they KNEW it'd either be mid-October to mid-November just due to economics of the situation and they'd likely know at least 8 weeks ahead of time too.

Joshua wanted the fight in the UK, because it is a massive home advantage to fight in front of 50,000-70,000 more people than Wilder has ever fought in front of before. Wilder could very easily have an adrenaline dump in that situation.

But because that offer was initially made to fight in the US and because you have to factor in the weather in the UK in an outdoor stadium and the economics of other PPV's going on, it makes Joshua seem like he's ducking which I don't believe is the case.
That's all fine and makes sense

But why include in the contract a fight that must be broadcasted on matchroom banner before the AJ fight ?

En essence a promotional contract for 2 fights plus choice of network control?

But why include in the contract a fight that must be broadcasted on matchroom banner before the AJ fight ?

He said he is offering twice as much as deontay has ever gotten for any opponent.

Eddie is showing Deontay the money. He wants him on his books. And then he's make the lions share.

I'm dubious of Eddie but if you watched that entire video it makes sense. Plus I think he's trying to take advantage of his relationship or lack of with his management and showing him how it's done right.

That's what I'd take from the video. Eddie has served purely his own client whilst trying to be fair and professional. He was never the one to go public with this and it has seriously backfired for team wilder. Regardless.

Last edited:

No, the offer Hearn made for an "inbetween" fight is purely optional, it has no bearing on the AJ fight at all.

Hearn would like to work with Wilder purely from a business perspective, he sees Wilder as an untapped "The AJ of America" plus whoever wins he'd retain control of the HW div ............ but that's never gonna happen because Wilder hates Hearns guts.

Wilder thinks Hearn is the UK Don King when he's not.

No, the offer Hearn made for an "inbetween" fight is purely optional, it has no bearing on the AJ fight at all.

Hearn would like to work with Wilder purely from a business perspective, he sees Wilder as an untapped "The AJ of America" plus whoever wins he'd retain control of the HW div ............ but that's never gonna happen because Wilder hates Hearns guts.

Wilder thinks Hearn is the UK Don King when he's not.
You sound like a sleazy used car salesmen =)

Customer: The contract says this
You: nah , it's optional , Trust me (laughing inside)

Hearn said it's part of the deal

You sound like a sleazy used car salesmen =)

Customer: The contract says this
You: nah , it's optional , Trust me (laughing inside)

Hearn said it's part of the deal

You don't listen very well do you?

I suggest you watch the video again.

Hearn "literally" said ......... Wilder has two options on the table.

1. Sign to fight Joshua in April

2. If he wants an inbetween fight I'll give him $5m for it and he can sign the AJ fight as well.

He stated clearly one didn't effect the other, numerous times in the video.

There's no confusion here apart from your own.

On further note this is Deontay's response to Hearn telling him to sign the contract for April ............

After Hearn tweeted telling him to: “Sign the contract,” Wilder responded saying: “Nah, I’m good.

“You can ‘kumbaya it’, go help those in need.

“You got that new boxing app deeznuts [DAZN] right? Use it on that.

“You’ll need it to pay back all the money they loaned ya!”

So lets be honest, if AJ had said this ........ he'd be accused of ducking.
So what are we going to call this then? Hearn begging Deontay to sign for the fight, does this seem like AJ and Hearn don't want it?

.......... finally why is Deontay not signing it like he announced?

Questions should be asked here.

Any chance AJ will get stripped of one of his belts? Id like to see a third HW champ.

You don't listen very well do you?

I suggest you watch the video again.

Hearn "literally" said ......... Wilder has two options on the table.

1. Sign to fight Joshua in April

2. If he wants an inbetween fight I'll give him $5m for it and he can sign the AJ fight as well.

He stated clearly one didn't effect the other, numerous times in the video.

There's no confusion here apart from your own.
I'll have to rewatch and timestamp where he said it was part of the deal , or admit i was listening with bais

Update: rewatched it 10:35 mark says the offer is still there , 15 million in April 13th at Wembley and even better news 5 million to fight an opponent of your choice in oct or nov ...

No mention of option 1 or 2

Last edited:
On further note this is Deontay's response to Hearn telling him to sign the contract for April ............

After Hearn tweeted telling him to: “Sign the contract,” Wilder responded saying: “Nah, I’m good.

“You can ‘kumbaya it’, go help those in need.

“You got that new boxing app deeznuts [DAZN] right? Use it on that.

“You’ll need it to pay back all the money they loaned ya!”

So lets be honest, if AJ had said this ........ he'd be accused of ducking.
So what are we going to call this then? Hearn begging Deontay to sign for the fight, does this seem like AJ and Hearn don't want it?

.......... finally why is Deontay not signing it like he announced?

Questions should be asked here.
I think there is an argument to be made for both sides at this point.

I think Hearn is the better businessman between him and Wilder, and I think Wilder is frustrated.

Back