Hearn: If Joshua, Miller Win, They'll Fight in August at Barclays

nah it most likely wont because the whole UK sucks AJs dick off no matter who he fights hes going to fill out arenas even if he fights the homeless man from near the block.

AJ being undefeated really really really means fuck all with the competition hes faced.
JUST LOOK AT HIM MAN hes gassing out punching out 1 combo hes a joke if you understand boxing at all you should know this. brawlers like him will lose when they face a real boxer. but unfortunately there arent many actually theres only one right now and thats FURY
he has no chin no stamina no heart no defense and is a big suspect of PEDS .. cashcows never get caught if u dont believe that u are being delusional

saying fury got floored by a cruiserweight is just really immature and ignorant as i explained to you.
I3WiRro.jpg

Stop copying and pasting shit and watch the fights. Against Wlad Joshua got up from a KD and carried his power all the way to round 11, which does nullify most of thsee lame-ass ramblings.

AJ's next fight is to get a 3rd major belt. He's 28. It's up to Fury to get back in shape and become significant again. I hope it will happen. If you're that much into trolling resume your posting on McGregor.

Stop copying and pasting shit and watch the fights. Against Wlad Joshua got up from a KD and carried his power all the way to round 11, which does nullify most of thsee lame-ass ramblings.

AJ's next fight is to get a 3rd major belt. He's 28. It's up to Fury to get back in shape and become significant again. I hope it will happen. If you're that much into trolling resume your posting on McGregor.
Joshua was spitting his mouthguard to buy time to recover after getting shook shouldve been disqualified for that and also he was probably on PEDS.. dont talk to me about passing tests its foolish hes a cashcow and he has eddie hearn promoter to pay off ofifcials if lance armstrong can do it so can joshua.

Honestly if you really think AJs win over klitschko was impressive you are really casual af.. wlad was done out of his prime and almost killed the boy.. it was life and death and he chated alittle bit too.. even the scorecards were corrupt some idiot paid off judges had joshua leading on points! what an absolute joke. UK is the most corrupt place for boxing the mother of robberies and corrupt scorecards and paid of refferees

Joshua was spitting his mouthguard to buy time to recover after getting shook shouldve been disqualified for that and also he was probably on PEDS.. dont talk to me about passing tests its foolish hes a cashcow and he has eddie hearn promoter to pay off ofifcials if lance armstrong can do it so can joshua.

Honestly if you really think AJs win over klitschko was impressive you are really casual af.. wlad was done out of his prime and almost killed the boy.. it was life and death and he chated alittle bit too.. even the scorecards were corrupt some idiot paid off judges had joshua leading on points! what an absolute joke. UK is the most corrupt place for boxing the mother of robberies and corrupt scorecards and paid of refferees

I've read Joshua also routinely eats little children. You may add this to your fair and balanced appraisal.

I've read Joshua also routinely eats little children. You may add this to your fair and balanced appraisal.
ugh ur too thick skulled and way too brainwashed by the joshua hype its pointless talking to delusional AJ fanboys... its sad how the media hype brainwashes people so easily...
AJ just a slugger nothing special about this guy for real

ugh ur too thick skulled and way too brainwashed by the joshua hype its pointless talking to delusional AJ fanboys... its sad how the media hype brainwashes people so easily...
AJ just a slugger nothing special about this guy for real

Yup. I'm most definitely the brainwashed one because I give some credit to the guy who won the latest fight of the year. Makes sense. AJ does have shortcomings as a fighter, but so far he's been successful at being a boxing champ. He's not the first HW champion in history to have beaten questionable opponents. And he's still young. We'll see how it goes down for him. So far claiming he's a fraud is based on pure assumptions. Quit hating and start thinking.

Yup. I'm most definitely the brainwashed one because I give some credit to the guy who won the latest fight of the year. Makes sense. AJ does have shortcomings as a fighter, but so far he's been successful at being a boxing champ. He's not the first HW champion in history to have beaten questionable opponents. And he's still young. We'll see how it goes down for him. So far claiming he's a fraud is based on pure assumptions. Quit hating and start thinking.
This brawler style of his is very easily beatable by a REAL boxer with half a brain.. ajs too predictable all the brawlers had something other than just generic punching textbook technique and power. Golovkin has supreme chih stamina and headmovement Mike tyson has supreme defense power and speed and stamina. AJ at 20 fights hasnt learned much he suceeded only because of his power and low quality of opponents.. he knows only 123 123 123 and bums fall down whats the excitement in that idk.
Honestly have you even trained boxing in your life my man? a real boxer should know these things about dull brawlers in boxing.

This brawler style of his is very easily beatable by a REAL boxer with half a brain.. ajs too predictable all the brawlers had something other than just generic punching textbook technique and power. Golovkin has supreme chih stamina and headmovement Mike tyson has supreme defense power and speed and stamina. AJ at 20 fights hasnt learned much he suceeded only because of his power and low quality of opponents.. he knows only 123 123 123 and bums fall down whats the excitement in that idk.
Honestly have you even trained boxing in your life my man? a real boxer should know these things about dull brawlers in boxing.

Any style is good enough provided it wins you fights. AJ's jab is better that your usual brawler's. He can also throw a decent uppercut, and has some succes moving forward and backwards. So far it does work. As far as exitement goes, see the Wlad fight, first HW FOTY in years. On a side note GGG's limited head movement gets him tagged against quality jabbers and counterpunchers, son. Prime Tyson is definitely better than AJ. We'll see which lasts the longer, and how AJ evolves. He's still a young HW.

Any style is good enough provided it wins you fights. AJ's jab is better that your usual brawler's. He can also throw a decent uppercut, and has some succes moving forward and backwards. So far it does work. As far as exitement goes, see the Wlad fight, first HW FOTY in years. On a side note GGG's limited head movement gets him tagged against quality jabbers and counterpunchers, son. Prime Tyson is definitely better than AJ. We'll see which lasts the longer, and how AJ evolves. He's still a young HW.
GGG gets tagged because he has balls and he can afford it. Joshua should avoid that because his chin is easily cracked like an egg

GGG gets tagged because he has balls and he can afford it. Joshua should avoid that because his chin is easily cracked like an egg

AJ's chin is still questionable. At least he already got up to win a world title bout, and never got floored by a blown up cruiserweight.

GGG chose to walk through Brook's punches. Against Jacobs and Canelo he got tagged before he had no other options.

AJ's chin is still questionable. At least he already got up to win a world title, and never got floored by a blown up cruiserweight.
Yes. he got STRAIGHT KOD by some turkish bum at amateurs. david price and daniel dubious when he wasnt even a pro yet and a couple other guys
bums like dillian whyte and molina wobbled him.. and he couldnt finish takam who was on 11 days short notice and is ranked 27

fury was being careless trying to make a show cuz it was first fight in the USA and got caught by a fluke overhand right punch youre either trolling or just really really stupid.

Yes. he got STRAIGHT KOD by some turkish bum at amateurs. david price and daniel dubious when he wasnt even a pro yet and a couple other guys
bums like dillian whyte and molina wobbled him.. and he couldnt finish takam who was on 11 days short notice and is ranked 27

fury was being careless trying to make a show cuz it was first fight in the USA and got caught by a fluke overhand right punch youre either trolling or just really really stupid.

Right. Fury gets excuses, AJ doesn't. Get the fuck out of here.

Right. Fury gets excuses, AJ doesn't. Get the fuck out of here.
With all explained Fury is excused your a deluded aj nuthugger if you cant admit that Fury was trying to keep the show

JUST LOOK with ur own eyes how hard he tries to make the fight exciting no wonder he got dropped. Seriously you are deluded.

With all explained Fury is excused your a deluded aj nuthugger if you cant admit that Fury was trying to keep the show

JUST LOOK with ur own eyes how hard he tries to make the fight exciting no wonder he got dropped. Seriously you are deluded.

Sadly, winning or losing at boxing is based on rules, which you should read about. You're perfectly entitled to fondle yourself on conspiracy propaganda, but this isn't the right place to discuss it.

sadly you havent even trained boxing once in your life and you shouldnt express your worthless opinion.

Do you even lift, bruh ?

Your making constant assmuptions about fighters you dislike easily explains how you can do the same to posters who make you look foolish.

Grow up.

Do you even lift, bruh ?
oh even worse than just a guy who doesnt train boxing...A bodybuilder.. now i see why ur an AJ nuthugger. Hes an inspiration to tarded casual bodybuilders because they can relate to him.. he gives them hope that they can fight because they are bodybuilders.
in reality they cant fight shit would get slapped if they fought anybody even the manlets

oh even worse than just a guy who doesnt train boxing...A bodybuilder.. now i see why ur an AJ nuthugger. Hes an inspiration to tarded casual bodybuilders because they can relate to him.. he gives them hope that they can fight because they are bodybuilders.
in reality they cant fight shit would get slapped if they fought anybody even the manlets

Irony. Another thing you should read and learn about.

im pretty good but you need to do that since your a casual and
9c77dea31d96925346b665254534979e5ba69e6c428ab3b12033b5dfa69a7d69.jpg

Memes stopped being funny or relevent about ten years ago.

You're mildly entertaining as a predictable pet, I'll give you that.

Memes stopped being funny or relevent about ten years ago.

You're mildly entertaining as a predictable pet, I'll give you that.
memes might not be funny to your dull boring ass but its still a fact that you dont know shit about boxing casual

Back