Hearn: If Joshua, Miller Win, They'll Fight in August at Barclays

Jarrell Miller is dangerous on the mic
This has nothing to do with what he brings to the ring, which is nothing. Wilder would get crushed by social media if he fought this guy.

Let’s be honest here. 2 of you dickheads work for dan Rafael, it’s fucking obvious. Don’t spam the forum with his twitter because the coward won’t answer criticism and if we want to google his articles espn isn’t that difficult to search for.

If he thinks he has something interesting to say tell him to get his own account and talk boxing. Maybe his credibility goes up. At the moment after all the cuts espn made maybe he realises that they give zero fucks about boxing and he has to actually do some work. I’ve posted online for about 10 years and I guarantee you I’m ahead of him on predictions.

Why? Wilder and Joshua wont fight until end of this year at the earliest, or early next year.

Jarrell Miller is dangerous

After Miller, its Povetkin. The Wilder fight will be mid to late next year, if it happens.

Jarrell Miller is dangerous
AJ is ducking WILDER and FURY hes scared shitless
qalqobt.jpg

Overweight headcases with cocaine issues are pretty scary.

Overweight headcases with cocaine issues are pretty scary.
bodybuilders on PEDS who have zero defense 0 stamina 0 heart and 0 chin 100% predictable arent scarry either. Fury would play with this hypejob and Wilder has a big chance to KO him becase he has more power and is unpredictable he 1 punch KOs people joshua TKOS people and they both fought bums wilder has no stamina ssues

Watch the Klitschko fight. Sober.
fool. 41 year old out of his prime coming off a loss with a year and a half of inactivity and almost killed AJ. he was spitting his mouthguard to buy time he shoudlve been disqualified for that shit too

fool. 41 year old out of his prime coming off a loss with a year and a half of inactivity and almost killed AJ. he was spitting his mouthguard to buy time he shoudlve been disqualified for that shit too

It doesn't qualify, as you weren't sober.

It doesn't qualify, as you weren't sober.
a young wlad kills joshua anytime of the week. Fury in shape plays with the bodybuilder. Wilder has 60-40 chances to win by KO because he has more power than joshua they are both shit. if you cant admit that your a casual PERIOD

Fury in shape plays with the bodybuilder.

I guess typing this made you feel funny.

That being said Young Wlad got KOed by lesser boxers than Joshua. Fury in shape got floored by Steve Cunningham. Wilder isn't shit, though. Neither is Joshua.

Now strop trolling and try to have articulate discussions with people around here, as it is what this place is supposed to be about.

I guess typing this made you feel funny.

That being said Young Wlad got KOed by lesser boxers than Joshua. Fury in shape got floored by Steve Cunningham. Wilder isn't shit, though. Neither is Joshua.

Now strop trolling and try to have articulate discussions with people around here, as it is what this place is supposed to be about.
The cunningham fight- it was furys first fight in the USA he wanted to make a show he kept going WWE style screaming at cunningham cmon come at me etc tauning him he couldnt afford to be boring and careful like in the klit fight. Cunningham is shorter than him and threw an OVERHAND RIGHT - a very very risky punch that gets rarely thrown and is usually used to counter taller guys its a fluke punch fury wasnt careful as explained to you why and he got caught. nobody stays still when he gets hit by an overhand right even Golovkin.

Wilders technique is awful but he has the punchers chance vs anybody and has no stamina issues both wilder and aj fought bums but i like wilder- still cant be delusional and dont say hes shit.

The problem is AJ after fighting wlad and getting his fame and knowing he can fill 90 thousand seats while fighting bums with no name he will keep doing that because its too risky to fight wilder.. his skills are just not enough every brawler has something other than just power seriously GGG has supreme chin stamina and headmoevment Mike Tyson had insane speed power and very very good defense.
Joshua only relies on his muscle to KO weak opponents im just being real here hes way too stiff and is good because this heavyweight division is really really bad thats why he can be top 5 at best. unless someone with real boxing skills comes to boxing and fury doesnt get in shape and joshua keeps ducking wilder(even if he dont duck he can get lucky vs him tho) he will be king because the division is WEAK. you cant deny that.

The cunningham fight- it was furys first fight in the USA he wanted to make a show he kept going WWE style screaming at cunningham cmon come at me etc tauning him he couldnt afford to be boring and careful like in the klit fight. Cunningham is shorter than him and threw an OVERHAND RIGHT - a very very risky punch that gets rarely thrown and is usually used to counter taller guys its a fluke punch fury wasnt careful as explained to you why and he got caught. nobody stays still when he gets hit by an overhand right even Golovkin.

Wilders technique is awful but he has the punchers chance vs anybody and has no stamina issues both wilder and aj fought bums but i like wilder- still cant be delusional and dont say hes shit.

The problem is AJ after fighting wlad and getting his fame and knowing he can fill 90 thousand seats while fighting bums with no name he will keep doing that because its too risky to fight wilder.. his skills are just not enough every brawler has something other than just power seriously GGG has supreme chin stamina and headmoevment Mike Tyson had insane speed power and very very good defense.
Joshua only relies on his muscle to KO weak opponents im just being real here hes way too stiff and is good because this heavyweight division is really really bad thats why he can be top 5 at best. unless someone with real boxing skills comes to boxing and fury doesnt get in shape and joshua keeps ducking wilder(even if he dont duck he can get lucky vs him tho) he will be king because the division is WEAK. you cant deny that.

Fury still got floored by a blown up cruiserweight. Joshua has way much more power than Cunningham, his in and out movement is quick and he can mix up nicely his punches. That being said, wondering if AJ is scared of Fury or not is irrelevant today. Fury is an out of shape drug addict with mental issues and so far he hasn't proven he can be back in business. And this is fact. We'll see if he can make it back in the ring. I certainly do hope so.

All your reasoning about AJ is based on assumptions and biased as fuck. The version of Wlad he beat is better than the Wlad that showed up against Jennings and Fury and you know it. AJ is about to fight unbeaten Parker for 3 major belts out of 4. Than he'll get to Wilder, who's a bigger draw than Parker but still needs to show he can do better than fill a town hall in Alabama. That's called building up a fight. AJ is still a young HW. There's nothing wrong with his achievements so far.

Wilder has some sick power. His jab improved by leaps and bounds and he can punch with power and volume late (see : the Duhaupas fight). He's no George Foreman, but he's not shit. There's a wide range of different levels between the two.

Fury still got floored by a blown up cruiserweight. Joshua has way much more power than Cunningham, his in and out movement is quick and he can mix up nicely his punches. That being said, wondering if AJ is scared of Fury or not is irrelevant today. Fury is an out of shape drug addict with mental issues and so far he hasn't proven he can be back in business. And this is fact. We'll see if he can make it back in the ring. I certainly do hope so.

All your reasoning about AJ is based on assumptions and biased as fuck. The version of Wlad he beat is better than the Wlad that showed up against Jennings and Fury and you know it. AJ is about to fight unbeaten Parker for 3 major belts out of 4. Than he'll get to Wilder, who's a bigger draw than Parker but still needs to show he can do better than fill a city hall in Alabama. That's called building up a fight. AJ is still a young HW. There's nothing wrong with his achievements so far.

Wilder has some sick power. His jab improved by leaps and bounds and he can punch with power and volume late (see : the Duhaupas fight). He's no George Foreman, but he's not shit. There's a wide range of different levels between the two.
did u even read my post.. man ? i told you fury was being carelss on purpose to make a show go watch the damn cunningham fight and read my comment carefully ive explained everything in detail. seriously

did u even read my post.. man ? i told you fury was being carelss on purpose to make a show go watch the damn cunningham fight and read my comment carefully ive explained everything in detail. seriously

Too bad for him. He got floored by a blown up cruiserweight.

Too bad for him. He got floored by a blown up cruiserweight.
okay old man let me spew some reality checks on you
AJ robbed 2 guys to win gold medal in the amaterus
AJ is the biggest suspect of PEDS he wasnt nowhere near the way he looks now when he was in the amateurs which wasnt long ago !
AJ got knocked out by some turkish guy in amateurs and david price daniel duboius and a couple of guys in sparring
Wlad hit Fury clean on the chin and the man laughed at him like a crazy man and said come at me bro
Wlad hit AJ not even clean with much less power and AJ fell down like a stiff tree
AJ doesnt have 20 KO wins he has 19 KO wins and 1 decision win because he wouldnt have KOD takam without the help of a bought off refferee by eddie hearn stopping the fight for no god damn reason. and couldve lost it because he gassed out and takam couldve done an upset so the paid off reff got shook
Dillian whyte wobbled AJ
AJ spat his mouthguard in order to buy time in the KLIT fight he shouldve been disqualified for doing that more than 2-3 times

okay old man let me spew some reality checks on you
AJ robbed 2 guys to win gold medal in the amaterus
AJ is the biggest suspect of PEDS he wasnt nowhere near the way he looks now when he was in the amateurs which wasnt long ago !
AJ got knocked out by some turkish guy in amateurs and david price daniel duboius and a couple of guys in sparring
Wlad hit Fury clean on the chin and the man laughed at him like a crazy man and said come at me bro
Wlad hit AJ not even clean with much less power and AJ fell down like a stiff tree
AJ doesnt have 20 KO wins he has 19 KO wins and 1 decision win because he wouldnt have KOD takam without the help of a bought off refferee by eddie hearn stopping the fight for no god damn reason.
AJ spat his mouthguard in order to buy time in the KLIT fight he shouldve been disqualified for doing that more than 2-3 times

Well, as far as being biased as fuck is obvioulsy the way to go : AJ is undefeated, he owns 2 major world titles, and he KOed Wlad.
Fury punched himself in the face in a boxing ring, got floored by a cruiserweight, decisionned the worst Wlad in the worst HW title bout ever and has been in no fighting shape for years.

Grow up. I don't see many reasons for AJ to be "scared" of Fury right now. What is certain is that if Fury ever gets back into shape the fight will be done, because the money will be big. This is how it works. These guys are pro boxers. Don't act like a WWE fan.

Well, as far as being biased as fuck is obvioulsy the way to go : AJ is undefeated, he owns 2 major world titles, and he KOed Wlad.
Fury punched himself in the face in a boxing ring, got floored by a cruiserweight, decisionned the worst Wlad in the worst HW title bout ever and has been in no fighting shape for years.

Grow up. I don't see many reasons for AJ to be "scared" of Fury right now. What is certain is that if Fury ever gets back into shape the fight will be done, because the money will be big. This is how it works. These guys are pro boxers. Don't act like a WWE fan.

nah it most likely wont because the whole UK sucks AJs dick off no matter who he fights hes going to fill out arenas even if he fights the homeless man from near the block.

AJ being undefeated really really really means fuck all with the competition hes faced.
JUST LOOK AT HIM MAN hes gassing out punching out 1 combo hes a joke if you understand boxing at all you should know this. brawlers like him will lose when they face a real boxer. but unfortunately there arent many actually theres only one right now and thats FURY
he has no chin no stamina no heart no defense and is a big suspect of PEDS .. cashcows never get caught if u dont believe that u are being delusional

saying fury got floored by a cruiserweight is just really immature and ignorant as i explained to you.
I3WiRro.jpg

Back