Heard the most dominant thing at the gym this morning (story time)

Cliffs bruz?

Was is leg day? Tomorrow is leg day for me. *high 5*

Bunnies going bunny
dude was right tho.. when i am cutting i just switch to those the tiny teal or aqua color kettle bells and start busting out high rep sets of swings and shit. The definition on my rear delts is inspiring, when i walk by the greek yogurt bar at my local wild oats shit gets humid.
plus bah you have to remember the spartans those dudes were shredded to help and they weren't doing no heavy squat power rack bull shit. what got them results was body confusion, kettle bells and non stable surfaces (those three things are the weakness of any persian male as well)

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean).png

dude was right tho.. when i am cutting i just switch to those the tiny teal or aqua color kettle bells and start busting out high rep sets of swings and shit. The definition on my rear delts is inspiring, when i walk by the greek yogurt bar at my local wild oats shit gets humid.
plus bah you have to remember the spartans those dudes were shredded to help and they weren't doing no heavy squat power rack bull shit. what got them results was body confusion, kettle bells and non stable surfaces (those three things are the weakness of any persian male as well)

4bUV7Ls.gif

that is some of the dumbest shit ive ever heard... lol just lol @ that guy giving advice to others

i understand this isn't the karate section of these forums but if you want to look like a warrior you need to train like a warrior
kettle bell swings and shadowboxing super set those two maybe two or three sets of shadow boxing

i understand this isn't the karate section of these forums but if you want to look like a warrior you need to train like a warrior
kettle bell swings and shadowboxing super set those two maybe two or three sets of shadow boxing

bug%2Beyed%2Bcrazy%2Bperson.jpg

I really feel like I don't get a fair shake when I start threads.

Back