Heard on the JRE that WMMA fighters can't punch to the chest

They have to protect them beautiful things cmon

LNB2VAg.gif
One of the funniest movies of all time. Love when he walks into the bowling tournament like hes still the man and grabs that guys pizza. Lmao.

Apparently a kick to the tits is perfectly legal.
EmbarrassedMiserableAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks Reebok!

Those titties arent THAT sensitive
.... Im struggling to recall but there was an WMMA fairly recent, where the chick was beating up on the other girls "chest".... I'll try to find which it was
Was it Calerwood and Laterneau? Calderwood punched her in the chest, the ref called a pause I was wondering why

Was it Calerwood and Laterneau? Calderwood punched her in the chest, the ref called a pause I was wondering why

Might've been due to wardrobe malfunction. Didn't Calderwood's kick pull Letourneau's jersey to reveal a breast?

Yeah when I first started "being a man" I thought they were way more sensitive and was very gentle until I was prompted to squeeze and shake them fairly hard. Lesson learned.

I'm convinced the kicks in the chest are legal. Just loook at current strawweight champ. Jędrzejczyk likes to front kick opponents. She did it many times over and never had any trouble.

Joe Rogan doesn't know the rules of the ufc. It became very clear when he thought de randamie should be disqualified

what if a male fighter has manboobs, is he then immune to punches to the chest area too? new MMA meta: take roids without PCT, get manboobs, profit!

I was actually surprised about that. What do you think about it?

What do I think about it?

I think if you're taking anything on the JRE as gospel I have a great investment opportunity for you.

Have you ever thought about owning a bridge?

Qxvj5nC.gif

teeps are cool though

Yeah when I first started "being a man" I thought they were way more sensitive and was very gentle until I was prompted to squeeze and shake them fairly hard. Lesson learned.
i found out some of these bishes want their breasts slapped and pulled on too<JerryWWF>

What do I think about it?

I think if you're taking anything on the JRE as gospel I have a great investment opportunity for you.

Have you ever thought about owning a bridge?
he looked up the rules to verify it on the spot.

Back