Heard of Deadnaming?

A YT video means jack shit. I can post videos that claim ancient Aliens gifted knowledge to mankind, and can even source them from a mainstream source like the History Channel.
You didn't provide any facts, just typical rightwing lies and deception.

The real fact is that , even in this sub-forum, the anti Black racists are rightwingers. The real fact is that Donald Trump rode to the White House by appealing to White resentment and racism. He could never have done that as a Democrat. His brand of identity politics and hate is only condoned and indeed championed by the rightwing and GOP grass roots.

You post = dumb. The video is a medium. It's the facts in the video, which you clearly do not want to address. Keep on failing and we will keep on laughing.

Does the change of gender involve an operation to remove and change the genitalia? Or is it just a bloke who put on a dress and some lipstick?

Oh, she went the whole way. Still hard for me to think of her as a woman, I'll admit.

Is this the thing trans people do? Otherwise I have no idea

This is the kind of weird shit that's taken over the democrat party and pushed normal people away. Most people don't think like the left. They don't put weird social issues on a list of things they care about. They are concerned with issues that actually affect their lives like the economy. It's one of the reasons I don't see a blue wave happening in November. The fact that Trump can still draw crowds in the thousands obviously means something regardless of what you hear from the media. It's just a question of how successful he is at transferring his support onto others in November.
Here's what I don't get:
What exactly does this have to do with the Democrats? AFAIK, they don't have any legislation regarding 'deadnaming" on the table. I think they are generally sympathetic to trans rights, especially compared to the GOP, but what policy are people actually worried about?

You post = dumb. The video is a medium. It's the facts in the video, which you clearly do not want to address. Keep on failing and we will keep on laughing.
Dinesh is a hack. Any video that purports the Southern Strategy is not accurate is going to be a hack job.

You righties really think you are convincing anyone with your trolling and deception, trying to flip reality and create your own bullshit narrative that the GOP didn't warm to racists and the Dems warmed towards Blacks. Who do you think you are fooling. One only has to visit White Power forums to see the lie you are peddling.

I’m gonna start addressing people as “hey you”

Dinesh is a hack. Any video that purports the Southern Strategy is not accurate is going to be a hack job.

You righties really think you are convincing anyone with your trolling and deception, trying to flip reality and create your own bullshit narrative that the GOP didn't warm to racists and the Dems warmed towards Blacks. Who do you think you are fooling. One only has to visit White Power forums to see the lie you are peddling.

lol.... how cute... a Leftists being all critical of a source that didn't even view it. You do realize I dropped two sources on you. One is the NY Times.... but I guess that too is not good enough, especially when it nukes your vacuous claims.

The other IS NOT Dinesh, which shows how totally ignorant you are on the subject as you only expose yourself to hard left points of view. What a small world you must live in.

I miss when (before I was fucking born) you would dance around someone and beat the piss out of someone if they wouldn't call you your new name.

09a60a23cf11cd66b9663c6edb8b1b28.jpg

The link below is about Graham Linehan [the co-writer of Father Ted, Black Books, and The IT Crowd,] and the super-intolerant transgender crowd.

Things in our society just go from bad to worse, from silly to absolutely fucking stupid!
We have somehow created this society. Well it seems those on the Left have, they are the ones, the politicians and many of their supporters, who feed the ridiculousness in the Western world.
The identity politics. Everyone is seen by their particular race for instance. Or their gender, or their religion. We cannot view everyone as the same anymore even though for most of my existence we have been told to do just that.
All of this breeds intolerance.

You are not allowed to ever mention a transgender's original name, that is deadnaming!
This particular bloke even got a visit from the police about this, the police! As far as i know he wouldn't of broken any laws? I'm sure in time laws will be passed to outlaw this of course.

Actually the writer on this story on the link is a very good guy to listen to and read.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/11/in-defence-of-deadnaming/

https://www.theguardian.com/culture...stephanie-hayden-transgender-activist-twitter

Wow, ok, that one's a proper headcase. There are total retards along every single inch of the spectrum, no surprise there... Hope she/he/they get litigated into oblivion

This same guy (Linehan) wanted Count Dankula to be prosecuted for his daft 'Nazi Pug' video.

I believe Linehan should have the right to say what he said, but he's still a bitch who is getting a taste of his own medicine, and nobody should feel bad for him.

I understand calling a transperson their birth name can be upsetting (why would anyone even do that on purpose?) but calling the cops is insane. If the person is harassing you then yes go to the police or sue them other than that just go on with your life.

I personally don’t have a problem with using whatever name someone wants people to use but making laws around deadnaming is ridiculous.
I think the same, apperently the tranny’s believe there are infinite amount of genders therefore there are infinite of pronouns one must use and if not it’s hate speech

nah, it's all about the spontaneity, bruh.
right off the top of me head it was

The Left has gone insane.

So this is in the UK where you don't really have free speech?
The United States is a rare example of a nation with free speech. Having free speech is actually the exception rather than the rule. Enjoy that right.

The needle keeps moving, they feel the entitled need to invent new grievances every day to be violated and disenfranchised by. If they don't feel victimized, they don't exist.

That's one of the problems with rebellion without an underlying, concrete reason for rebelling.

It becomes a multiplying farce of group-think feelings of the day enforced by a tyranny of the majority

Back