Heard of Deadnaming?

Social progressives are a cancer, and the real left, the economic left, needs to cut out the cancer.

Reminds me of that Luke/Vader conversation in ROTJ. You know what I’m talking about.

Or in pro-wrestling when you refer to an old gimmick, like calling Kane DDS.

I had a buddy named Bill. He tried to reinvent himself in his 20s and refer to himself as "Will". His wife calles him Will. I just refuse. He'll always be little Bill to me. That's who I knew.

And he's not even trans.

... and Will would be justified in kicking your ass every time you uttered that viscous "Bill" word in his direction!

You animal!

trollface-gear.png

I had a buddy named Bill. He tried to reinvent himself in his 20s and refer to himself as "Will". His wife calles him Will. I just refuse. He'll always be little Bill to me. That's who I knew.

And he's not even trans.

A Bill is without honor in his hometown..

So it turns out Graham Linehan is actually a massive SJW virtue signalling twat who smeared count Dankula as a Nazi and tried to get his gofundme for his legal defence shut down.

Comedic genius, but I'm now glad he's feeling the wrath of hate speech laws that he himself misuses against others. Fuck him, I hope the trannies eat him.

How are republicans using identity politics in their southern strategy? The left have taken identity politics and weird social issues to such an extreme that it's hurt the democrat party. They didn't just start pushing shit that's unacceptable to most Americans, they replaced important issues that attracted a lot of people to the party originally with this kind stuff.

The left can't even understand things like how so many Hispanic Americans can support Trump, because their racist mentality is based around manipulating groups like that into behaving like they're controlled by a hive mind. That kind of thinking is destructive and racist. It's why democrats will never do anything that will actually help the black community. If the black community is more successful, they are also harder to control. Democrats see blacks as nothing more than votes. If they lost just 10% of the black vote it would dramatically weaken the democrat party. It's all about power. People like Kayne West and Candace Owens see what's happening, and that's why the left is terrified of them gaining traction. They don't accept freethinking blacks who want to lead others off the democrat plantation.
Are you being obtuse now? The Southern Strategy was the name given to the Republican plan to racist Whites who were angry about the civil rights movement and desegregation.

The American right has been using identity politics long before the left, the leftist focus on race is a reaction to the rightwing focus on race. When progressives and Civil Rights activists started marching and protesting in the 60s, the rightwing smeared them as communists, so as to destroy the movement. It has been standard operating procedure for the rightwing to label liberal working towards a more equitable society as communist and marxist.

Blacks vote for the Dems, because the GOP is the partY of racists. A conservative and Republican isn't necessarily a racist, but all the White racists flock to the GOP. Trump became president because he appealed to White supremacy. America has always had identity politics in one form or another, racial animosity and identity is an integral part of the nation's DNA.

Are you being obtuse now? The Southern Strategy was the name given to the Republican plan to racist Whites who were angry about the civil rights movement and desegregation.

The American right has been using identity politics long before the left, the leftist focus on race is a reaction to the rightwing focus on race. When progressives and Civil Rights activists started marching and protesting in the 60s, the rightwing smeared them as communists, so as to destroy the movement. It has been standard operating procedure for the rightwing to label liberal working towards a more equitable society as communist and marxist.

Blacks vote for the Dems, because the GOP is the partY of racists. A conservative and Republican isn't necessarily a racist, but all the White racists flock to the GOP. Trump became president because he appealed to White supremacy. America has always had identity politics in one form or another, racial animosity and identity is an integral part of the nation's DNA.

The "Southern Strategy" is not true and easily debunked. Yes... yes... I know some Nixon uttered the words, but reality says otherwise.

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2b.t-4.html

"in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t."

Here is a video, for those that don't want to read of it also being exposed as propaganda by the Leftists.

The "Southern Strategy" is not true and easily debunked. Yes... yes... I know some Nixon uttered the words, but reality says otherwise.

"in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t."

Here is a video, for those that don't want to read of it also being exposed as propaganda by the Leftists.

Reality is that White southerners (Dixicrats to be more specific) were mad at the North East Democrat establishment for supporting desegregation.
Reality is that the GOP, who once were the party that were sympathetic to Black rights, flipped 180 and embraced the racists who fled the Democrat party.
Reality is that there is a strong overlap of the GOP and White power types. The racial dog-whistle rhetoric of the GOP and animosity shown towards Black grievances, the lack of Blacks voting for them, the election of Trump, the support for the GOP amongst White supremacists that is clearly evident on White Power forums - all points to the fact the GOP is the home of the racists.

Reality is that White southerners (Dixicrats to be more specific) were mad at the North East Democrat establishment for supporting desegregation.
Reality is that the GOP, who once were the party that were sympathetic to Black rights, flipped 180 and embraced the racists who fled the Democrat party.
Reality is that there is a strong overlap of the GOP and White power types. The racial dog-whistle rhetoric of the GOP and animosity shown towards Black grievances, the lack of Blacks voting for them, the election of Trump, the support for the GOP amongst White supremacists that is clearly evident on White Power forums - all points to the fact the GOP is the home of the racists.

You're just making up shit now and have disregarded real proof with links and facts that I provided. Are you a Leftist?

What else do they do? If the republicans didnt come out and oppose desegregation what did they do instead?

That's not reality. That's just Dinesh DeSouza, and he's a fucking idiot.

Reality is the 1981 Lee Atwater quote where he outlined exactly what the southern strategy is:

'You start out in 1954 by saying, “N***** , n*****, n*****.” By 1968 you can’t say “n*****”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N*****, n*****.” '

https://www.thenation.com/article/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/

In the figures you quote, there is 8% increase in support for Republicans among poor Southerners and 24% increase among rich Southerners. Those are pretty significant numbers, so I really don't understand how anything you posted counteracts the idea of a Southern strategy.

I have a cousin who went from man to woman at age 35. It's super hard to not accidentally calling her by her old name sometimes, but she gets mad if you do it. She also posts a bunch of pretty angry stuff about white, straight people on FB. I unfollowed and moved on.

I have a cousin who went from man to woman at age 35. It's super hard to not accidentally calling her by her old name sometimes, but she gets mad if you do it. She also posts a bunch of pretty angry stuff about white, straight people on FB. I unfollowed and moved on.

Does the change of gender involve an operation to remove and change the genitalia? Or is it just a bloke who put on a dress and some lipstick?

What else do they do? If the republicans didnt come out and oppose desegregation what did they do instead?
The GOP could have NOT appealed to the White Supremacists. That's what they could have done. They have been appealing to the racists ever since the Civil Rights era.

The GOP could have NOT appealed to the White Supremacists. That's what they could have done. They have been appealing to the racists ever since the Civil Rights era.

rememeber i dont know US history. not citizen. but what did they do to appeal to ´racists´and what if any laws or legislate they want to pass that would appeal to racists. And what laws today could they pass that racists would approve of.

You're just making up shit now and have disregarded real proof with links and facts that I provided. Are you a Leftist?
A YT video means jack shit. I can post videos that claim ancient Aliens gifted knowledge to mankind, and can even source them from a mainstream source like the History Channel.
You didn't provide any facts, just typical rightwing lies and deception.

The real fact is that , even in this sub-forum, the anti Black racists are rightwingers. The real fact is that Donald Trump rode to the White House by appealing to White resentment and racism. He could never have done that as a Democrat. His brand of identity politics and hate is only condoned and indeed championed by the rightwing and GOP grass roots.

A YT video means jack shit. I can post videos that claim ancient Aliens gifted knowledge to mankind, and can even source them from a mainstream source like the History Channel.
You didn't provide any facts, just typical rightwing lies and deception.

The real fact is that , even in this sub-forum, the anti Black racists are rightwingers. The real fact is that Donald Trump rode to the White House by appealing to White resentment and racism. He could never have done that as a Democrat. His brand of identity politics and hate is only condoned and indeed championed by the rightwing and GOP grass roots.

what grass roots? what organizations in US do you think are ´racist´´? i know there is muslim awareness because Bolton was in charge of Gatestone and others like stop islamization of america, and center for security policy. When really all those are sensible things. Even you a person who says not racist should at least be sunni muslim aware. End birthright citizenship man.

Back