Heard of Deadnaming?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The link below is about Graham Linehan [the co-writer of Father Ted, Black Books, and The IT Crowd,] and the super-intolerant transgender crowd.

Things in our society just go from bad to worse, from silly to absolutely fucking stupid!
We have somehow created this society. Well it seems those on the Left have, they are the ones, the politicians and many of their supporters, who feed the ridiculousness in the Western world.
The identity politics. Everyone is seen by their particular race for instance. Or their gender, or their religion. We cannot view everyone as the same anymore even though for most of my existence we have been told to do just that.
All of this breeds intolerance.

You are not allowed to ever mention a transgender's original name, that is deadnaming!
This particular bloke even got a visit from the police about this, the police! As far as i know he wouldn't of broken any laws? I'm sure in time laws will be passed to outlaw this of course.

Actually the writer on this story on the link is a very good guy to listen to and read.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/11/in-defence-of-deadnaming/

https://www.theguardian.com/culture...stephanie-hayden-transgender-activist-twitter

The Left has gone insane.

So this is in the UK where you don't really have free speech?

Last edited:
I’m just waiting for a war room thread about this sort of topic to actually surprise me. If this is the progress the left is referring to idk want to say.

npc-tile2.jpg

Yeah it's where mentally ill liberals or transgenders screech Autistically at being called the name they used before they magically "changed" to another gender.

It's like referring to a previously banned poster by their old account name. Just bad manners.

I personally don’t have a problem with using whatever name someone wants people to use but making laws around deadnaming is ridiculous.

The needle keeps moving, they feel the entitled need to invent new grievances every day to be violated and disenfranchised by. If they don't feel victimized, they don't exist.

Hayden has previously accused Sussex University of being a “temple of transgender hate” and supported the campaign to oust female academics if they challenged transgender orthodoxy.

She was also among the activists who pressurised a billboard company to remove a poster in Liverpool, which said the dictionary definition of “woman” was an “adult human female” because it was offensive.

Yeah, this person is mentally ill and should be left well alone. Graham Linehan is a comedic genius though, I don't agree with him publically posting information about the lunatic, but it seems his cause was a noble one.

What kind of headcase disagrees with ‘adult human female’ as a definition of a woman?

Last edited:
This somehow, somewhere, became a thing? Come on Lefties... when/where does this shit stop?

I miss when (before I was fucking born) you would dance around someone and beat the piss out of someone if they wouldn't call you your new name.

Maybe we need a World War or something , give us something important to worry about .

The link below is about Graham Linehan [the co-writer of Father Ted, Black Books, and The IT Crowd,] and the super-intolerant transgender crowd.

Things in our society just go from bad to worse, from silly to absolutely fucking stupid!
We have somehow created this society. Well it seems those on the Left have, they are the ones, the politicians and many of their supporters, who feed the ridiculousness in the Western world.
The identity politics. Everyone is seen by their particular race for instance. Or their gender, or their religion. We cannot view everyone as the same anymore even though for most of my existence we have been told to do just that.
All of this breeds intolerance.

You are not allowed to ever mention a transgender's original name, that is deadnaming!
This particular bloke even got a visit from the police about this, the police! As far as i know he wouldn't of broken any laws? I'm sure in time laws will be passed to outlaw this of course.

Actually the writer on this story on the link is a very good guy to listen to and read.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/11/in-defence-of-deadnaming/

https://www.theguardian.com/culture...stephanie-hayden-transgender-activist-twitter
It is amusing to see the rightwing bitch about the left's identity politics when the right has been practicing it for way longer. What is the Republican Southern Strategy if not identity politics.

I miss when (before I was fucking born) you would dance around someone and beat the piss out of someone if they wouldn't call you your new name.

This is one of the very few places I think people might get that referance

So they try to emulate the Nation of Islam and their view on slave names but call it deadnaming?

So instead of Malcolm X, we might see Malcolm LGBTQX. Somehow, it doesn't have the same ring to it...

Maybe we need a World War or something , give us something important to worry about .

Would be worth it to see a draft of all fighting age men and watch all the female to male trans immediately decide to transition back.

This is the kind of weird shit that's taken over the democrat party and pushed normal people away. Most people don't think like the left. They don't put weird social issues on a list of things they care about. They are concerned with issues that actually affect their lives like the economy. It's one of the reasons I don't see a blue wave happening in November. The fact that Trump can still draw crowds in the thousands obviously means something regardless of what you hear from the media. It's just a question of how successful he is at transferring his support onto others in November.

I had a buddy named Bill. He tried to reinvent himself in his 20s and refer to himself as "Will". His wife calles him Will. I just refuse. He'll always be little Bill to me. That's who I knew.

And he's not even trans.

It is amusing to see the rightwing bitch about the left's identity politics when the right has been practicing it for way longer. What is the Republican Southern Strategy if not identity politics.

How are republicans using identity politics in their southern strategy? The left have taken identity politics and weird social issues to such an extreme that it's hurt the democrat party. They didn't just start pushing shit that's unacceptable to most Americans, they replaced important issues that attracted a lot of people to the party originally with this kind stuff.

The left can't even understand things like how so many Hispanic Americans can support Trump, because their racist mentality is based around manipulating groups like that into behaving like they're controlled by a hive mind. That kind of thinking is destructive and racist. It's why democrats will never do anything that will actually help the black community. If the black community is more successful, they are also harder to control. Democrats see blacks as nothing more than votes. If they lost just 10% of the black vote it would dramatically weaken the democrat party. It's all about power. People like Kayne West and Candace Owens see what's happening, and that's why the left is terrified of them gaining traction. They don't accept freethinking blacks who want to lead others off the democrat plantation.

Back