Headshot (starring Iko Uwais aka goat)

that opening prison break was brutal. that doctor was also pretty looked like olivia munn.
HeadshotStills.jpeg

yea she was pretty cute.

Iko is filming with Bisping, Jaa, Jai White and Adkins. Unless a major fuck up happens with that project it's gonna a future classic.

the doctor was retarded when the guy came in to try to rape her she used a shard of broken plate to stab the guy who was choking the little girl when he had left his fully loaded ak 47 right next to the doctor, this guy was across the room.she could have grabbed the rifle instead of the ceramic shard.

This movie is on Netflix now.

I found it fucking awesome.

It's not as badass as The Raid and Raid 2 but it's close.. 1 notch down.

Here is a badass volent fight scene.

<mma4>

Will check it out ts

Looking forward to Triple Treat with Iko, Tony Ja and Tiger Chen

There's a loaded Martial Arts/Action movie coming out later this year called "Triple Threat" with Iko, Tony Jaa, Scott Adkins, Michael Jai White, among others... and the director of John Wick is supposedly doing the action design, so it's going to be fucking epic.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6643972/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...reat-john-wick-director-chad-stahelski-944454
"Three of Asia's hottest action stars, Tony Jaa (Ong Bak), Tiger Chen (Man of Taichi) and Iko Uwais (The Raid), are teaming up for Triple Threat, with John Wick director Chad Stahelski coordinating the action design."

No fuckin way...we're not worthy of such awesomeness man.

Iko is filming with Bisping, Jaa, Jai White and Adkins. Unless a major fuck up happens with that project it's gonna a future classic.

Trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it:

^^ Tony Jaa was one of my favorite up and comers to the genre 5 years ago.. Then he fell off the radar.

Iko is the new sheriff in town at this point when it comes to brutal Martial Arts movies. His acting is much better as well imo.

Any movie with Jaa, Iko and Adkins is going to be a MUST see though

The action is the great. The story is pretty meh. Great job on the female casting though.

^^ Tony Jaa was one of my favorite up and comers to the genre 5 years ago.. Then he fell off the radar.

Iko is the new sheriff in town at this point when it comes to brutal Martial Arts movies. His acting is much better as well imo.

Any movie with Jaa, Iko and Adkins is going to be a MUST see though

There's no need to pair them up competitively, Tony had his time, now it's Iko.

But overrall - Jaa >>>>>>>> Uwais

Look over Tony's body of work his hand-to-hand style is way more diverse, incorporating Thai boxing, Chinese MA, MMA style and awesome acrobatic stuntwork. And he is far more involved in the filmmaking process than Iko appears to be in his career and was a bigger star at his peak than Iko will be.

Uwais benefits from a fantastic director, Gareth Evans, giving him 2 incredible vehicles to shine in (they did Merantau Warrior, a 'junior effort' it's not in the same league as The Raid double), his MA style, Pencak Silat is awesome, especially with an edge weapon, but overrall Jaa has too much going for him.

This team-up in the new movie is great news.

I saw it.

Some great action scenes throughout, story was generic AF and the film had plenty of lolwut moments for me.

Def not up to par with the Raid movies if you ask me.

Iko though I will give props for always bringing it as usual. Shame he's never caught on in the States.

There's no need to pair them up competitively, Tony had his time, now it's Iko.

But overrall - Jaa >>>>>>>> Uwais

Look over Tony's body of work his hand-to-hand style is way more diverse, incorporating Thai boxing, Chinese MA, MMA style and awesome acrobatic stuntwork. And he is far more involved in the filmmaking process than Iko appears to be in his career and was a bigger star at his peak than Iko will be.

Uwais benefits from a fantastic director, Gareth Evans, giving him 2 incredible vehicles to shine in (they did Merantau Warrior, a 'junior effort' it's not in the same league as The Raid double), his MA style, Pencak Silat is awesome, especially with an edge weapon, but overrall Jaa has too much going for him.

This team-up in the new movie is great news.

Jaa at least outshines Uwais in being crazy as fuck and doing death-defying stunts. But I never really felt like Jaa had much charisma.

Uwais is no Tom Cruise in that department but I think he has more screen presence than Jaa does.

Back