Heads up for iPhone folks...

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
JaSiJqW.gif

They could always do this , I don't know why the government's play dumb.

If you wanted you can give access to the phone or computer company and they can control your phone and mouse remotely while you watch on the screen .

The Israeli company Cellebrite is now able to unlock iPhones and they are bragging about it.

What took Cellebrite so long to figure it out? The 'bragging' part had to be Jewish of course. Like @Bloodworth said, it has been done for a few years now. Why aren't the Israelis bragging about the Uranium 235 they stole from the Americans in the 1960s. I'm still waiting for them to return it. Their motto: 'Just take and steal what we want whenever we feel like it'. Just like Palestine. It is all forgiven because we went through the Nazi holocaust.

* Not directed at you @abiG. Your views on Israel are very different from most Jews.

What took Cellebrite so long to figure it out? The 'bragging' part had to be Jewish of course. Like @Bloodworth said, it has been done for a few years now. Why aren't the Israelis bragging about the Uranium 235 they stole from the Americans in the 1960s. I'm still waiting for them to return it. Their motto: 'Just take and steal what we want whenever we feel like it'. Just like Palestine. It is all forgiven because we went through the Nazi holocaust.

* Not directed at you @abiG. Your views on Israel are very different from most Jews.
Those cunning Jews.

Now apple will have to step up their game.

People didnt read the article -- it states that it now has the capability to breach the newest version of the OS, which apple was touting was more secure than other open platforms.

People didnt read the article.

Which article? Her link goes to a Google page with at least 7 articles. If not the Israelis, than the Chinese or the Russians.

"Israel-based company Cellebrite, which has become the US government contractor of choice for unlocking iPhones, has said it can unlock devices running iOS 11."

They could always do this , I don't know why the government's play dumb.

If you wanted you can give access to the phone or computer company and they can control your phone and mouse remotely while you watch on the screen .
You should never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever talk about computers.

Well, i know that even with a search warrant, our dept does not even fuck with locked phones. I can’t stand when we arrest some scumbag that has three iPhones, a couple of thousand dollars, and no job. Gee, I wonder how they make that money...

Anything is hackable. Don't take compromising pics and you'll be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back