Headgear

Realy? I thought the style looked awesome lol. But yeah, i would just pm him or email him. He may offer you a sherdog coupon code or something. or could atleast answer any questions you have. Hes got great customer service. Even if you dont go with that headgear, i still feel there are better options then the rival and fightgear facesaver for what your looking for

so out of those 3 you would choose the gorilla huh? yeah he offered me a 15% discount promotion their having right now

without a doubt.
Its worth a shot. The only negative it maaaay have is bulky (because of the back of the head padding). but not more bulky then the fightgear nosebar lol.

without a doubt.
Its worth a shot. The only negative it maaaay have is bulky (because of the back of the head padding). but not more bulky then the fightgear nosebar lol.

+1

not only that, but im planning to buy my gear. im excited

i have my combat mma gloves, combat shinguards

and now i wanna get two more pairs of top king shorts, gloves, and shinguards to match with the headgear.. ima gearaholic:eek:

so out of those 3 you would choose the gorilla huh? yeah he offered me a 15% discount promotion their having right now

Keep us posted. If it has good visibility and the padding is soft, I might try it as well.

truthfully i'd recomend the greenhorn or apeman headgears for you as they aren't as bulky as the silverback while still offering great protection. the primary goal of the silverback was protection everything else was secondary.

ohh and that coupon code is only up for a few more days as i'll finally be finished my books and the coupon code is gone = ihatemybooks

Mike @ Gorilla

fasho , i probably wont get the headgear yet. cause i just got my teeth pulled out. so its no rush. im waiting to heal up 100% and start testing headgears out. ill keep yall posted

Back