He is still my boy

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
utph6k4gs2lz.png

Dana calling Floyd the best boxer ever. Lol.

Lol Floyd has ruined McGregor, Dana and McGregors fan base. Mayweather is a shell of himself and he still walked down McGregor with no respect for his boxing ability or power.

Lol Floyd has ruined McGregor, Dana and McGregors fan base. Mayweather is a shell of himself and he still walked down McGregor with no respect for his boxing ability or power.

He walked him down in the last 2 rounds. The UFC and Conors audience would have grown considerably also. Las Vegas was crawling with Irishmen that night.

And Conor ruined his fans by convincing them to bet on him. Talk about painful lesson from his bullshit.

He can't say "my boy did shit". His organisation depends on it (NOT MMA). His praise for Conor post-fight holds no value whatsoever. His reaction here is what matters, @FedorGOAT caption it lol.

b0a3359a7489fb579ff0d3e4035f9797

url

Well. How do you expect him to react? Put a smile or a grin?
Sure not.

Doesn't mean Conor did jacksh1t tho.

it shows how dellusional dw was

Well I also thought Conor is going to stop Floyd, be it on the scorecards or by TKO.
Being delusional because it didn't happen as we thought.
Well it happens in combat sports.
I still don't know somebody who can predict the outcome of every single fight.

Way to spin a decisive loss. Who brags about losing a fight where you got stopped....lol. Go back to mma where your marketing machine can pump some more air into you.

Back