"He doesn't need steroids, regardless of that he's the best guy out there"-Gustafsson on Jon Jones

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
Once again the MMA community has spoken when it comes to Jones, steroids or not fighters know what's up. Fighters know that regardless of steroids Jones is the greatest talent and fighter of all time.

His 2 biggest rivals DC and Gustafsson both said this and that should tell you all.

May Bones Bless your day my fellow sherbros

And i swear by Allah if you come here with your retarded gifs and same jokes i will find you and i will yellow card your ass @Arm Barbarian

<Deported1>

dc and cormier? couldve sworn that was the same guy.

if he didnt need them he wouldnt use them. Amazing how hard of a concept that seems to be for so many ppl

Last edited:
Until Hamill says it, it's still a bunch of guys that lost to him kissing his ass.

Once again the MMA community has spoken when it comes to Jones, steroids or not fighters know what's up. Fighters know that regardless of steroids Jones is the greatest talent and fighter of all time.

His 2 biggest rivals DC and Gustafsson both said this and that should tell you all.

May Bones Bless your day my fellow sherbros

Both guys make a ton more money fighting Jones. Ruining his rep doesn't help them get paid, which is what they care about.

They're saying that because they know while steroids help it doesn't instantly make you as good as Jon Jones. The thing i'm speptical of is the fact that Gus & Cormier both had close fights with Jones, steroids clearly could be the edge that gave the win, maybe they aren't as upset about it cause they've used in the past as well, just saying.

Gustaffson came the closest to beating jon, so of course he'll say this. Truth is jones took steroids and not even gus would know whether he needed them or not or who else is using.

And i swear by Allah if you come here with your retarded gifs and same jokes i will find you and i will yellow card your ass @Arm Barbarian

<Deported1>

is that the can who makes spam threads during events? announcing the result of the fight that everyone here just watched?

for example:
Title: (Fighters name)
Body: JUST WON BY KO, WOW WHAT A BEAST CANT WAIT FOR HIS NEXT FIGHT

is that the can who makes spam threads during events? announcing the result of the fight that everyone here just watched?

for example:
Title: (Fighters name)
Body: JUST WON BY KO, WOW WHAT A BEAST CANT WAIT FOR HIS NEXT FIGHT
<{Heymansnicker}>

Spot on

Back