He died doing what he loved...

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is this not the most ridiculous phrase of all time? Pretty much the only way you could be happy dying is if a sniper took you out as you were doing whatever you like.

For example. I love snowboard. It's probably my favorite activity. Dying as I was snowboarding would be a fucking awful way to go. I would either lose control of my board and go head first into a tree and break my neck. I would then be laying there in the snow barely conscious unable to more needing help, but unable to call for it. If I'm lucky i would end up face down and suffocate quickly instead of dying of exposure.

I also love to play guitar. Not sure how you would die playing guitar except a freak accident where a string snaps and hit you in an artery and you bleed out quickly. Not very pleasant.

Hmm maybe jiu jitsu. The quickest way to die would be for someone to RNC and hold it for a few minutes. Let me tell you getting choked out is NOT fun.

Would apply to me if I got a heart attack while masturbating to hentai

What if you died while being ridden by a hot chick? Last sight you remember is a prime pair of norks in your face.

If I drown while surfing in Puerto Escondido I will have died doing what I love and I would not want other to mourn my death.

Dimebag Darrell went doing what he loved. He was on stage playing guitar, and someone ran up and shot him in the face. Probably did not see coming while head banging.

VAYA CON DIOS

:meow: :meow: :meow:

When I remove tumors from children's brains.

all death is agonizing and induces 100% panic have fun

Well, to be fair, the phrase is "he died doing what he loved" not "he enjoyed dying."

I remember watching a documentary on Netflix about these group of guys that would do rock climbing on Yosemite and Half Dome, they were the first to do this.

One particular guy did it freely "no rope or hooks" while doing acid at the same time; he did it for years, until one day he missed his grip and fell to his death. I can't blame him for dying doing what he loved.

What if you died while being ridden by a hot chick? Last sight you remember is a prime pair of norks in your face.

Lol she wasnt hot but when I was in high school a girl in my grade (17) was banging a guy in his 40s and he had a heart attack and died while she was riding him.

18uiny995pi7ojpg.jpg

I remember watching a documentary on Netflix about these group of guys that would do rock climbing on Yosemite and Half Dome, they were the first to do this.

One particular guy did it freely "no rope or hooks" while doing acid at the same time; he did it for years, until one day he missed his grip and fell to his death. I can't blame him for dying doing what he loved.
at least free falling is fun

Lol she wasnt hot but when I was in high school a girl in my grade (17) was banging a guy in his 40s and he had a heart attack and died while she was riding him.
Christ though! Banging a 17 year old. Dude was living the dream. Please tell me she was hot?

all death is agonizing and induces 100% panic have fun
At first, then you become calm.

Not in every case of course.

I almost asphyxiated from a drug allergy, and I was panicking at first, but I was calm right before I thought I was a goner.

Christ though! Banging a 17 year old. Dude was living the dream. Please tell me she was hot?

Not at all. She was a twin with her brother and they looked exactly alike. Her brother with a wig on. Needless to say jokes about her having "pussy to die for" never ended. She had a fat booty being black and all but she only messed with college dudes and up. I'm pretty sure she has 6 kids with 4 different guys.

Back