Hbo throws in the towel

ah well. That ends my run as a subscriber. Their original series have been hit or miss lately. We'll just get more PBC cards.

Have you seen The Night Of? I thought that was their best original in years.
Gone are the glory days of The Wire and The Sopranos it seems though.

A lot of their new stuff just doesn't do it for me, with Westworld being a horrible all time low. Goddamn, what a self important pile of drivel that show is. I legit wanted to poke my eyes out when I heard Anthony Hopkins blurt out one of those faux deep rants about the human condition. Same with the second season of True Detective. What a load of meaningless bs.

I'm gonna miss HBO boxing though.

Have you seen The Night Of? I thought that was their best original in years.
Gone are the glory days of The Wire and The Sopranos it seems though.

A lot of their new stuff just doesn't do it for me, with Westworld being a horrible all time low. Goddamn, what a self important pile of drivel that show is. I legit wanted to poke my eyes out when I heard Anthony Hopkins blurt out one of those faux deep rants about the human condition. Same with the second season of True Detective. What a load of meaningless bs.

I'm gonna miss HBO boxing though.
I actually mentioned the Night of in a later post. It was decent. Certainly no Sopranos.

I didn't like Westworld either.

The fallout continues. Apparently, this guy was one of HBO boxing's main PR people. Now, he's with DAZN.

Back