HBO Masterminded this in desperation fafter success of mayweather fight

eshay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
HBO have really hit rock bottom they no doubt masterminded this after seeing how well the mayweather fight did and obviously feeling like their #1 status in boxing is at risk. It's pathetic they tarnished GGG's record after he put on the performance of a life time a career defining performance leaving it all on the line. And all this in the name of business to sell a Rematch after a bullcrap decision ending in a draw, had this ended the right way the rematch would of clearly been much harder to sell. Fuck HBO BOYCOTT THEM! Dont buy their PPV's unless you're scum as well.

HBO Masterminded this in desperation fafter success of mayweather fight

covfafter*

I think a rematch would've been marketable no matter the winner - if one fighter had won.
It actually was a very close fight, and, during the later rounds, I predicted controvery no matter the outcome.

Canelo already had a rematch clause

They were already talking about a Trilogy before the first fight. Funny this is, had Golovkin lost there was no rematch clause. He'd have been kicked to the side like Lara.

It's an attractive outcome, and it could have all been premeditated. But at first watch I had 7 rounds to Canelo. So, in my eyes it's justified

Canelo already had a rematch clause

NO SHIT every1 knew regardless of the result after the fight there would be a rematch it's all about the selling point tho it ends in controversy theres it's assured it will sell far more ppv's wikth all the hype behind ggg wanting to prove this decision was stupid. Had the decision gone ggg's way it would of made for a lackluster rematch and no doubt sell less then with this current situation. All in the name of "good" business.

Back