HBO July 15/2017--Triple Header

Jim and Max mad that Roy doesnt want to Sell Birsch more. They know Birsch isnt close to a good enough fighter as Loma but need him to become a name for Loma.

I like that ring girl.

Miura took only 3-4 rounds I believe. Just my opinion tho.

P4P lists SHOULD be a resume list. Otherwise its just a "my favorite fighters" list.

No. Again, what is resume if you just base all resumes on who you beat? It's like a Ponzi scheme.

P4P lists SHOULD be a resume list. Otherwise its just a "my favorite fighters" list.

No. Again, what is resume if you just base all resumes on who you beat? It's like a Ponzi scheme.

Whats the alternative? You're just picking the guy who has a style that pleases you. Boxing is a sport and sports rankings are based on stats.

Whats the alternative? You're just picking the guy who has a style that pleases you. Boxing is a sport and sports rankings are based on stats.

I have no horse in the race.

I don't think there's a formula but it should be based on a) who you've beaten (and lost to), b) your belts, c) your ability. The strength of opposition on the resume (a) should likewise be evaluated the same way. And so on. How we weight a, b, and c probably varies a lot.

Dunno, but some of the comments on instagram seem to indicate that. Nothing confirmed yet afaik.

Yeah the pic that was there before it was removed from IG was of him in the hospital and claiming that it was broke in the 1st rd. crazy

Hopefully, he recovers well and gets back into action, 175lbs. needs all the good fighters it has fighting one another...still this is the second time its been broken in a loss that has to be seen as a weakness like brittle hands or bad knees...its going to lose fights for you if you are up against someone with power.

Hopefully, he recovers well and gets back into action, 175lbs. needs all the good fighters it has fighting one another...still this is the second time its been broken in a loss that has to be seen as a weakness like brittle hands or bad knees...its going to lose fights for you if you are up against someone with power.

It is the ultimate paradox. On one hand, he didn't go down, and can take a punch.. but on the other hand, he LITERALLY has a weak jaw. hrmmm

That is one tough mother.... Barerra was really nailing him flush at points in that fight... with a busted jaw?

Fuck me, I'm a fan.

Back