Having one of the worst days of my life

Because bragging about your car and then posting a picture of someone else's makes no sense.
Taking the time to edit a photo to blur the plate and signing up to and posting it to a hosting site just so I can post a picture of the same car on Sherdog is a waste of time. Its the same car.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. did you atleast watch the documentary or just laughing cause you are close minded. I told the guy to look for alternative remedies. and to simplify his life.....seems reasonable for someone in a rut

No, but don't take it personally. I don't think prayer or crystal healing work either.

No, but don't take it personally. I don't think prayer or crystal healing work either.
I never said anything about those. Thanks for first putting words in my mouth. and now thoughts/and or beliefs in my head now it looks like.
Must be nice to know it all without having to do any research. One of the many gifted sherdoggers in here.
Just because you have more posts and time on this site than 80% of the members doesn't make you smart...or cool. atleast go watch the documentary I posted. TAKE A LOOK

I never said anything about those. Thanks for first putting words in my mouth. and now thoughts/and or beliefs in my head now it looks like.
Must be nice to know it all without having to do any research. One of the many gifted sherdoggers in here.
Just because you have more posts and time on this site than 80% of the members doesn't make you smart...or cool. atleast go watch the documentary I posted. TAKE A LOOK

{<BJPeen}

Take a long bath imo.

OL7gTEM.jpg

Back