Having one of the worst days of my life

1kmsdt.jpg

My Chevelle will rape the piss out of your evo, TS. I'm gonna smoke some weed and go fishing now. Have a nice day, buddy.

1971-chev3.jpg

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - That's a car.

Last edited:
the cam gears or some shit came loose. I am not a mechanic and dont pretend to be. after I had new lifters installed the car did not want to start. the mechanic kept trying to start the car until the car backfired so loud it nearly made my eardrums rupture and 2 foot flames came out of the exhaust. it could all be fine, but my gut instinct tells me a noise that loud and flames that large is not good....the car had been driving like shit the last few days, I thought it was the unfishined tune. after the backfire, my mechanic told me "I cant believe you didnt notice the car driving bad..."

so I guess its partially my fault for not mentioning it. but I didnt think it was anything mechanical, and didnt expect him to keep trying until it was obvious something was very wrong.

I love my car but there have been many problems since I got it. The previous owner did a real hackjob on it.

When they changed the lifters they need to be adjusted properly and they should have checked to make sure that the timing chain hadn't jumped. If the cams get out of time or the valves are incorrectly set, the pistons can hit the valves. I assume it ran when you took it there and the lifters were making noise which is why they were being changed. It appears to be a case of it worked before they fixed it.

Sorry to hear about it man. I'm having a terrible time also.

My Chevelle will rape the piss out of your evo, TS. I'm gonna smoke some weed and go fishing now. Have a nice day, buddy.

1971-chev3.jpg

yea it would right now as its not running. when its back in action I would put bus lengths on you from a dig

Another thing that I do when I'm down is to get stark naked in front of a full length mirror and do the stupidest dance possible to this song....

Make sure you get your dick in on the action...good times.

While naked you could also shove a feather duster up your ass and march around like a nazi to this.....

Soooooo...just me then?<{vega}>

What are you dealing with for medical problems? Go to youtube and search Super Juice me.....8 people 22 diseases, after a 30 day juice fast they all had a clean bill of health.....watch it and see if you can get helped. Odds are you can. look to nature for your health problems. diet/lifestyle change odds are will do it. Medical industry is...an industry. an evil one....they want to rail your ass for medical bills like they are doing. and they want you neither healthy or dead. why would they there is no money to be made....they want you suffering..sick, in between.

As for the car, though there is a sense of freedom they are more oppressing than anything hence the "Money pit" every single person who has ever owned one will say the same thing.. I say bus for now. later down the road buy electric. drive all over and just worry about rotating the tires and changing the windshield wash. its worth it. I know this is easier said than done. and there is a rut you are in....but try and simplify brother.

<WellThere>

There you have it TS. Drinking juice will solve your problems.

{<jordan}

1971-chev3.jpg

Why not post your actual car.

Piss on it, just try to forget about the debt for now, it's just numbers on paper.

does your dick still work?

then you'll be fine

When I feel that way I go back to the basics.

Credit card debt sucks. Make a budget, stick to it and just remind yourself that it's only numbers on a computer screen.

Is your day to day life ok? Can you afford rent and food? If so, everything else is manageable. The debt is just numbers and the car is just a thing.

Sorry man, it's shitty advice but I force myself to look at rings that way when I get overwhelmed. I always feel better faster then I think I will.

Give in to being poor. Not giving a fuck hasn't been so easy.

<WellThere>

There you have it TS. Drinking juice will solve your problems.

{<jordan}
Thanks for putting words in my mouth. did you atleast watch the documentary or just laughing cause you are close minded. I told the guy to look for alternative remedies. and to simplify his life.....seems reasonable for someone in a rut

Back