Having one of the worst days of my life

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I havent been this depressed in years.

Credit card debt, a monthly payment for a medical bill, a stressful job that doesn't pay great but enough to prevent me from quitting, and now my prized possession and passion(my car) might be completely fucked and need a new engine which I cant afford.

How do I overcome this? I'm usually someone that tries to see the positives in things, but right now all I want to do is drink and cry in bed..

if I get a call from my mechanic saying everything is fine and I can come get the car, Ill paypal three people in this thread $10 that manage to inspire me to suck it up or make me laugh.

Drink and cry in bed is always a great option.

Life sucks at times so have a drink.

how old are you? how much credit card debt are we talking?

Jerk off a couple times and/or buy a hooker. You'll feel much better.

This is all from one day?
the debt and medical bill had me down but I was powering through it just trying to chip away at it, but my car potentially being fucked and not having the money to fix it really hit hard.

bruh my friend got caught smuggling yayo not long ago.... her mom is in final stage cancer, his dad is unemployed and sick too so he was desperate and messed up. (not kidding with that)....you are in a privileged situation compared to him.

I've been in fucked up situations too but there i always a way out.

I'm offended that you would offer money for laughs. We're not your whores.

You aren't this guy.

$10 payable to Seven Minute Abs, Inc.

I havent been this depressed in years.

Credit card debt, a monthly payment for a medical bill, a stressful job that doesn't pay great but enough to prevent me from quitting, and now my prized possession and passion(my car) might be completely fucked and need a new engine which I cant afford.

How do I overcome this? I'm usually someone that tries to see the positives in things, but right now all I want to do is drink and cry in bed..

if I get a call from my mechanic saying everything is fine and I can come get the car, Ill paypal three people in this thread $10 that manage to inspire me to suck it up or make me laugh.
Problems that can be solved with money aren't problems - they're just expenses. Your emotions are your choice.

the debt and medical bill had me down but I was powering through it just trying to chip away at it, but my car potentially being fucked and not having the money to fix it really hit hard.
Try to see your problems as impetuses of what you need to do. The beginning of a blueprint. A road map.

There are people who feel like shit for no reason and nothing helps. You know your problem. Get after it. Don't entertain yourself with it.

Spend your money on booze? How about go to that mechanic and ask to see if you can shadow him. Help him, and learn how to fix your car at the same time.

Or you can sleep and you can dream. There's nothing wrong with that either. But what do you want?

There's only one thing from Australia that can kill me and that's Paul Fucking Hogan.

just sing this song bud.

it's what I do when things are too much.

Back