Having a boxing match in july 07,2018 need advice

Ok good news is they said that i'll be matched up with somebody on may 15th and the fight is on july 7th.

There are no USA Boxing events in NJ on May 15th.

The only event listed for July 7th is Battle on the Beach, which by the sounds of it is some sort of tournament (Beach BELT Championship).

To the point:
You appear to have no idea what you're doing, and it sounds as though your coaches also have no idea what they're doing. My advice would be:

- Withdraw from the bout.
- Join a recognized USA Boxing Club.
- Train with a certified USA Boxing coach and program.
- Listen to them and follow their instructions. Train - Spar - Smoker - Sanctioned Bout - Tournament, or conversely, quit somewhere down the line before hitting those benchmarks.

This isn't a game, you need to know what you're doing. Good luck.

The only event listed for July 7th is Battle on the Beach, which by the sounds of it is some sort of tournament (Beach BELT Championship).

To the point:
You appear to have no idea what you're doing, and it sounds as though your coaches also have no idea what they're doing. My advice would be:

- Listen to them and follow their instructions. Train - Spar - Smoker - Sanctioned Bout - Tournament, or conversely, quit somewhere down the line before hitting those benchmarks.

Yeah the fight is on july 7th and their going to have an opponent for me on may 15th.

To the point:

Oh i just read your whole post, i did not know it was a tournament. Ok well thats out of the book right now.

Edit:let me ask if its a tournament or not because shouldn't it be on the tournament side of the website.

I really want to fight this year, but i don't really have the time or money to train and wait for the coaches to recognize me and schedule me a fight, this year i did not want to say this until it was a official but i'm studying for a military placement test for the army, i've been studying for it for a few weeks now, so i wanted a fight before i left ik this shit ain't a game, i was going to prepare real well for it, i was going to train like i use to 4 days a week when i was training in nyc my instructor was going to get me a fight but then i went mia because of money problems so now i cant really train at a gym rn, unless one gym is like $100 a month i cant train at it, because i'm working in one job which has so much bull shit that they're giving me like basically 26 hrs a week for some reason. If some miracle happens where my boy who i'm training with tomorrow he says he can get me a fight i'll take it if its before 2019 which i should be if everything goes as planned when i should be leaving to army bootcamp.

Somehow, I see an eyeball juddering knockout in TS's near future.
Maybe not this match, if he's actually fighting, but soon. Very soon.

<{clintugh}>

Somehow, I see an eyeball juddering knockout in TS's near future.
Maybe not this match, if he's actually fighting, but soon. Very soon.

<{clintugh}>

Well ive never been ko'd but i had to withdraw from the bout because i cant register on their site without being in one of the usa boxing gyms.

Good news everybody i have another fight lined up in the same month the guy told me that its not a tournament or anything its just a single boxing match, now i got to train my ass off, me and my boy are training tomorrow at 8 im working with a few boxers themselves also, he said their bigger then me, i'm pumped up for this shit.

Good news everybody i have another fight lined up in the same month the guy told me that its not a tournament or anything its just a single boxing match, now i got to train my ass off, me and my boy are training tomorrow at 8 im working with a few boxers themselves also, he said their bigger then me, i'm pumped up for this shit.
Yeah bro, just train with the best boxers you can, and let them know what you're training for so they can help you the best. I'm confused with how much time you have to train before the fight, but it sounds rushed. good luck actually learning any new shit... I imagine it would be best to just do all the cardio you can, fuck gains. If your legs get to tired to run, try a rowing machine. I think you said you go to the Y. Good luck.

Yeah bro, just train with the best boxers you can, and let them know what you're training for so they can help you the best. I'm confused with how much time you have to train before the fight, but it sounds rushed. good luck actually learning any new shit... I imagine it would be best to just do all the cardio you can, fuck gains. If your legs get to tired to run, try a rowing machine. I think you said you go to the Y. Good luck.
Yeah i have basically 3 months to train, and yes i train at the y but tomorrow i'm going to train at a boxing gym in south jersey because my boy told me to come over their train with some of the boxers over their, hopefully we'll get to spar too.

You talking about this?

5b17eaea-54d2-4a87-bb76-e35d548c08bc_1.e758f9d1b7d1de8ac12ba6c90589a1f4.jpeg

a protein shake isn't a magical thing that builds muscle, its by the amount of protein you take in a day coupled with being on a strength training program. No drink is gonna magically get you more jacked because you drink it once a day.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/muscle-monster-energy-drink I think this one, 25g of protein, but for bulking he'll need also hella carbs.

Ok well i decided to pull out of the boxing match since my training partners are very busy, i'm just going to focus on going into the military and see where things go from their, fighting will always be my passion no matter what but for now i have to put it on hold

Ok well i decided to pull out of the boxing match since my training partners are very busy, i'm just going to focus on going into the military and see where things go from their, fighting will always be my passion no matter what but for now i have to put it on hold

Good for you! What branch are you going into?

Good for you! What branch are you going into?

I'm trying to go into the army i failed the practice asvab test so now i'm giving myself until the end of may to study for that test and get a high AFQT score on it, i want to go infantry then go up to ranger and if i can go up to green beret, but i also want to go on the all army boxing team too.

I'm trying to go into the army i failed the practice asvab test so now i'm giving myself until the end of may to study for that test and get a high AFQT score on it, i want to go infantry then go up to ranger and if i can go up to green beret, but i also want to go on the all army boxing team too.

That's cool, good luck! That will definitely help get a law enforcement job after, even if you don't become a ranger/beret/boxing team

That's cool, good luck! That will definitely help get a law enforcement job after, even if you don't become a ranger/beret/boxing team

Yeah it will, but after the army if i decide to get out i want to try a fight career 1 more time.

Back